Chapter 1

A/N: Here we go~
The chapters are going to be the same as on the other site, but I'll change a couple stuff and re-edit things, seeing as I didn't get to before...or remembered, hehe.
Anyways, enjoy!

Sakura Haruno was walking to Lady Tsunade's office after returning from a mission with her team. She was going through what had happened in, her mind.

-Flashback-

"Ughh this so boring, why did Tsunade-baa-chan assign us to watch this old hag." Naruto complained as he and his team were sitting in a small house just outside the Forest of Death. They were assigned to protect an old woman that was an accurate fortune teller and had a lot of money and apparently knew black arts.

"Cause she's the richest fortune tell in the Fire region and rouge ninjas will try to rob her," Kakashi explained not looking up from his book. Sasuke sat there in the living room, sharpening his kunais while Sakura was in the kitchen cooking lunch. The frail old woman sat in a rocking-chair in the corner of the living room.

"Big friggin deal anyone can do fortune telling," Naruto shouted standing up from the couch," watch, in the next five seconds Sasuke will get stalked by a bird mistaken for it's baby chick." Sasuke looked at the blonde 16 year-old with a glare.

"Oh yea well how about this; in the next three seconds Naruto will get hit by a foot to his face." he said getting up.

"What are you talking-owwww!!" Naruto was cut off by Sasuke, kicking him in the face. Kakashi finally looked up to see this happen.

"Looks like some people have it and others don't." he commented, closing his book.

"Guys knock it off, we don't need any broken furniture and Kakashi-sensei, don't encourage them." Sakura said, walking out of the kitchen with five bowls of miso soup, on a tray, while the boys wrestling on the floor.

"Sorry Sakura," Kakashi apologized then looked the two boys," hey you two, let's go out and spar for a bit before we eat." Naruto and Sasuke stopped what they were doing and followed their silver-haired sensei outside. Sakura took one of the bowls and walked over to the old woman (A/N: I'm too lazy to give her a name).

"Here's your lunch Ma'am." she said politely and started to turn away but the woman grabbed her arm.

"Thank you young lady, but you seem a bit troubled." the woman grinned, "so why don't you tell me about this recurring dream you've been having lately."

"How did you-?" Sakura stopped herself when she remembered what the woman's job was, "well, it's just I keep seeing this little boy with dark-grayish hair that keeps asking me to play with him."

"Oh dear that's not a dream...it's a memory," she said and before Sakura could ask what she meant, the woman brought two fingers up to Sakura's forehead,"True Form, Release!"
A flash of light surrounded Sakura for a few seconds and she didn't know what was happening. When the light died down Sakura felt weird but tried to shake it off and went to pick up her food. At that moment she saw her reflection in the liquid and dropped the bowl in shock.

"What did you do to me?!" she yelled at the woman as her team ran into the house after hearing a crash.

"What you wanted," the woman replied, "I gave you part of your life back."

"Sakura what happened-!?" Kakashi said as the girl turned around to reveal that her eyes were now purple and her, that reached her lower back, was now a grayish-purple.

-End Flashback-

'How am I gonna explain this to Tsunade-sama?' Sakura thought as she head towards Tsunade's office with her new look.