An Idea

Hi guys! This is my first fan fiction  soo I'm going to update as soon as I can and if you find any mistakes please comment and I'll be takingf requests for chapters n-

Sirius: Go on with the story already!
James: This IS our story yeh know
Remus: Sorry about those blokes *hits sirius with a book*
Peter: uh um.. *hides behind a corner*
Me: sheesh guys and I'm starting-
Sirius: SO START!
Me: prick.

"Proonnggssiiee!! Mooonnnyy! I'm bored!" Sirius whined.
" PADFOOT YOURE NOT THE ONLY ONE" James screamed out comingbfg from the headboy and girls dorms (he and lily were headboy and headgirl so had access to both rooms.
"Guys stop screaming." Remus said from the his four poster bed looking at them removing his nose from his book.
"U-uh u-u-mm maybe we can play truth or d-dare?" Peter stuttered
"THATS THE GREATEST IDEA IN THE BLOODY WORLD" Sirius screamed as McGonagall passed the hallways and stopped outside their dorms in gryffindor saying " No screaming detention at 6:00 pm tomorrow Mr. Black." And her heels clicked away at that.

"What's the matter?" Lily called out entering the common room as the boys were there now in a annoyed voice.

"Nothing Lily-flower we were just thinking of playing truth or dare!" Sirius said as Lilys lips curved into a smile

"Great can Marlene Alice and Avery play too?" She asked in a excited voice.

"Yeah meet us at 6:00 pm today lily-Flower" sirius said as james looked in awe and smirked at how THE lily Evans who had hated him for six years (they were in seventh year) was going to play T or D with them at six boy this was gonna be good. James had realized he fancied lily at first year and literally asked her out everyday since third year but he had slightly matured after all the years of lily saying he was immature and decided this year was going to be different.

Lily POV

"Girls! Marlene, Alice Avery !" I said. Oh my gosh its going to be so much fun! Alice A girl with dark brown Bob cutted hair and Marlene a girl with blonde hair longer than Alice's and Avery's was Marlene's hair lengthish dark brown hair.

"What?" The three girls said together and as I explained all the details a mischievous smile grew on their faces Marlene was first to comment
"Omg lils this gonna be amazing!" The others nodded in agreement. "Well I have another idea." I said a smile tugging at my lips.
"We'll make the boys dress up."

Sorry guys this was the shortest chapter in the history of chapters probably built just thought to end it there
So I'll be taking requests for the truth and dares they have to ask so comment k bye!