Sluggy's pet

Lily POV
I'm. So. Hungry.
I decide to sing a song so I got my mind off of things so I gently sung one if my favorite muggle song's chorus, it was six am already so why not? Breakfast is an hour later so I'll just wait and sing. 1000 years (no song in mind-levans1116)
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
All along I believed I would find you
But time has brought your heart to me- ugh I'm hungry I can't remember. I'll just sing randomly. I will love you for a thousand years i'll love you for a thousand more. Time. Is. So. Slow. I think this song is MEANT for food. I can't wait anymore. I tip toe to the kitchen a house elf approaches "hello miss." "Hello, is there any chance I could get some food ? " "of course!" I tell the house elf what I would like and then kindfly say thank you when it approaches. I eat the food in ten minutes then lay down on the couch.

James POV
Ugh. Its seven already. I get up and go to the common room I find lily flower sleeping and look at her for a minute. I'm in lily land! "Um lily.. Lily? Lils!" "Huh?" "Oh!" She quickly gets up straightens her uniform and badge and gets up. "Sorry." She says I nod. She goes to the washroom and doesn't eat breakfast later on saying she's full we head off to pro. Slughorns class as we have potions.

Lily POV
I sit down at a desk and sklughorn says "Early miss Evans?" I smile. "Wouldn't miss it for the world professor." He smiles. "Okay class today we will be making Felix felicis a potion that gives the consumer?" I raise my hand. "Miss Evans?" "It gives the consumer luck." "Right so these are the ingredients so you all may start." Professor slughorn loved my potions and work and was a favorite teacher of mine. Oh. I need one more unicorn hair. I walk over to the ingredients cabinet when a Slytherin :Mulciber trips me. I fall and then glare at him. "Awe wook its sluggys pet!" All the slytherins laughed. "Awe is the little mudblood upset?" Bellatrix says. Control lily. I try to walk away but the slytherins corner me and mutter "sectumsempra!" Not again I mutter "protego!" I dodge a cruciatus curse. Before they can do anything else I sprint away to my desk and finish the potion then leave. Im always the mudblood and pet. I remind james of our duties for the night and head off to astronomy with him.