Hufflepuff or Gryffindor?

James POV
I was eating lunch when my beautiful Lily-Flower came up to us to probably ask about the T or D thing today at six so when she patted my shoulder I wasn't the least surprised and said

"Here to discuss the T or D Evans?" (I'm the one who usually does the first name thing but we normally do last names) She nods.
"Yes Potter." She said her beautiful feisty voice as her red luscious hair was swaying from a slight breeze- sirius nudges me I was in lilyland again. "Um so what were you saying Evans?" I asked clearly embarrassed as she rolled her eyes and said finally with a smile dull of mischief and said to my pleasure

"The boys have to dress up along with us of course."

I smiled.

"So lily -flower wants to see me in dress robes doesn't she?" Sirius said moving closed to lily I glared at him for even trying and Remus hit him with a book as he mumbled

"Owwie moony I was only kidding"

Lily left us at the table moving to where her friends were all excited whispering to each other about T or D.

Sirius POV
I was siriusly kidding! (Pun intended) lily-flower and me need to have a little pranking done with jamsie he needs to loosen up and I think I be the perfect plan.

Remus POV
Uh oh I saw one of those looks on Sirius this cant be good. The last time he made one of those looks James almost went insane on certain things happening in his sleep I still shiver at the thought.

Peter POV
I was feeling kinda left out so maybe todayll make things better on the truth Or dare stuff happening. Sometimes I even wonder if I deserve friends and get to be a part of the marauders.

Marlene POV
Lily finally told them and Avery Alice and me were giggling in excitement and to be honest I like Sirius so I'd be happy to maybe just get to sit down and play truth or dare with him. Uh oh Ive started to blush.

Avery POV
Why is marlene blushing? I nudge her she's not the one to blush
"Why are you blushing?" "Oh no reason..." She says. Sometimes the
Girls can be weird.

Alice POV
I'm so excited! Lily invited frank to play too! This is gonna be the best six o clock ever!

Lily POV
Why can't potter stop staring at me with his beautiful
Hazel e- LILY! I scream to myself in my head and whack myself. Ugh I just whacked myself in front of everybody. I'm gonna die.

James POV
Is it just me or did lily just whack herself? Eh. Its just me.

Five hours later......
Lily POV
Marlene avery and alice are looking so beautiful! Marlene is wearing a strapless gold dress with beautiful lightish make up with the eye makeup as a light shade of gold and averys wearing a beautiful Simple blue dress that went with her hair and wore blue eye makeup Alice was wearing a cute black and which blocked dress and some blush. I was in sweats d a shirt.
"MARLENE HELP!" I screamed Im having an emotional breakdown over what a dress? "Alice avery here asap!" They rushed over. I was glad they helped. They helped me wear a black dress with many thin straps that complimented my body in a good way light make up and let my hair into a ponytail coming to the side something I rarely did but I was stunned. "M-marlene avery alice...what did you- how did you do it? I can't thank you enough I l-look beautiful!" "No prob lils." Alice said as Marlene and avery nodded finally wall wore black heels except alice who wore black flats and to my horror I was the one wearing the longest heels (imagine it a stilettos) I was never good with heels I was for sure going to trip d fall. Oh well. They all helped me with the heels and before we knew it we were there with the boys waiting.

James POV
Lily lily lily. Shes so beautiful. Lilyland here I come.

Sirius POV
I just hope the prank'll work.