Forever

Your P.O.V

I woke up in a foreign place, last night was a blur, I looked around and found that I was in a bed not my own. But I was alone. I looked at the alarm clock and it was ALREAY 11:00!! Damn! Once I had figured out that I was in Mark's room by totally not snooping through drawers and finding a little something that seems to be new, and NOT used, like at all, *ahem c.o.n.d.o.m.s.*. And also a butt load of his signature Markiplier T-shirts. I walked downstairs and was abruptly swept off my feet by some strong hands that didn't go too far from the lady homeland. I was blinded by all the moving interior but then it all stopped and I was mad dizzy, then I heard a soft but strong voice say in a whisper, "Good morning Sunshine." And I was reassured by the one and only's voice. When I heard him I smiled then regained vision fully and saw him looking at me with such innocents, and I said good morning back. He smiled big as if he hadn't heard someone say it to him in a long while, then he layed me on the ground and crawled on top of me and kissed me passionately, then pulled me to my feet and said, "How do you like your eggs?". Wow, what a morning to wake up to! I sat down at the counter and said sunny side up. In a flash he was done and handed me my plate and sat next to me. "Aren't you going to eat?","I already ate, you just enjoy.". I ate all my eggs and then hopped on the couch. "Do you remember how to work the remote, haha?". Smartass.

Mark's P.O.V

I think my plan to woe the little lady is working quite nicely. Although I won't go to doing the nasty SO soon, heck it might even be years, but its not up to me but her. Shut up mark, stop being seductive right when you get a girlfriend, but you would have a purpose for the new items you got a couple weeks ago! Oh shut up!

A few hours had passed and (y/n) was still on the couch. I wanted to do something with her but what? I started thinking of places to go out to eat and maybe have time to go somewhere special and give her her gift. So I walked over to (y/n) and sat next to her. She smiled and put her head on my lap, aww. She closed her eyes and started doing a pouty face. I knew what she was signaling for and I leaned over and kissed her. "Hey wanna go out to eat tonight?","Hmm...sounds good!","Alright head back to your place and get ready cause we're leavin now!","Woah! Ok.". She got up from my lap and kissed my head, then left with a wave, *sigh*, I love her.

Your P.O.V

Being able to kiss mark whenever is a great feeling, makes me feel warm and cozy inside. When I finally found a decent dress to put on I put my face on and looked in the mirror. My insecurities started surfacing to the top. Are my legs too fat? Do my boobs look too small? Can he notice my acne under my makeup? Are my teeth not white enough? Is my hair pretty? Am I fat overall? All these questions start bubbling up inside me and I felt so insecure and actually started to question my worth...Am I enough?

Mark's P.O.V

I was ready and (y/n) hadn't come back yet, maybe I should just go over there and check on her. When I got to (y/n)'s door I could her a faint cry in the back, my protectiveness kicked in and I firmly asked (y/n) to open the door. I could hear her stop crying and slowly walk towards the door, when she finally opened it I could see her wiping her eyes and trying to smile, but her act didn't get to me. I held her hands and told her that I heard crying and asked if she was alright. "No, no I'm fine, really. Don't worry about it!","(Y/n), I heard crying, what's wrong, you can talk to me it's ok.","I know I can talk to you but it's a subject that's kinda, really touchy.","Babe, I'm here for you and always will be, if you need to get something off your chest know that I'm here. And if you don't want to tell me about it that's fine, I can respect that.","Im just, *sigh*, really insecure about myself...","Why?!","I don't know, I'm always questioning my image and my worth to other people and even myself.","(Y/n), you are beautiful in every way I can imagine. You are so perfect and it's sad that you don't see what I see. You're priceless to me and I would do anything to make you happy. You are worth all the stars in the sky, and you are my world to me. I can't make you see that but I can try. But trust me when I tell you this, I love you for who you are, and I never want you to change, ever, stay you, forever.". After realizing how insecure (y/n) felt I started feeling bad for her, she's amazing and she doesn't see that, it breaks my heart, but I'll try my best to show her how much she means to me.