Youre the best gift I've ever had

Your P.O.V

After my whole episode, mark picked me up and swayed me into the elevator. This all felt so magical, so warm and fuzzy. We got in the car and I asked where he was taking me, no reply. "Mark where are we going?!"
"You'll see, patience babe, patience."

So I waited and waited, and might have even dosed off a little until mark gently whispered,
"We're here."

I got up and saw the endless waves of the ocean and the tender glow of the sunset.
"Mark this is amazing!"
"Well I'm not done yet, there's just one more thing before you can fully enjoy it. Time for a blindfold, turn around."

As mark blindfolded me I could hear the rattle of dishes and hustle in the background, oh mark, you tried.
"Ok, you can look now."

I unfold my blindfold and see a presented casual picnic bestowed in front of me. It was simple, but that's what I liked about it.
"Soooo, do you like it?"
"Of course! It's all amazing! Just like you."

I ran over to him and kissed him passionately.
"Well then, have a seat malady, Mark Fischbach, at your service."
"Why thank you kind sir! I am rather pleased that you escorted me here for this utmost pleasant surprise! It is so kind of you to see me on short notice."
"Oh no problem darling! Would you care for some sparkling soda sprits*cough* sprite?!"
"Why of course my good man! Haha" After Mark poured my drink he sat back down and just stared at me, not creepily, but humbly.
"See something you like?"
"Sure do haha." I started to eat and noticed mark barely touching his food. After awhile I started to get uncomfortable.
"Mark, you ok?" No answer. Then he stood up and walked over to the edge of the cliff and just looked out at the cascading sea. I could see a smile appear on his face as he heard me get up and start walking towards him. I stand beside him and join in on the glancing. Then I herd him fiddling with something in his pocket, oh no, he can't seriously be..., no, it's WAY too soon, is he crazy?! I started to panic, then was calmed suddenly by a warm kiss on the cheek. I looked over into Mark's eyes, I could tell he was about to talk.
"(Y/n), I really like you haha, and I don't know if it's too soon or not to make us official, or if its weird and makes you uncomfortable, I just feel like I may be rushing all this. And I don't want to do that to you, so I really need to know if you ever feel that way, or any other way for that matter. But I want you to know that I'll always be there for you, and I'll always have your back. So I wanted to give you something granting my, our, future commitment? Haha I don't know how to put this, I got you this to at least show my commitment to you." He reached in his pocket an pulled out a woven bracelet that had an engraving on the top, 'Forever'. It was so simple, nothing special to the naked eye, or anyone else, but to me, this ordinary bracelet had now meant the world to me.
"Mark I love it! Thank you!" He put it on my wrist and I hugged him for a LONG time. I finally pulled away and asked when he got it since we had been together for most of the time we knew each other.
"I got it at the Art show, I saw it and thought I'd be perfect for future uses, and it now is." He smiled and kissed my hand.

I smiled and kissed him. This is the best gift ever.

We sat back on the blanket and wrapped each other in and watched the ending of the sunset, Mark is the best gift ever. :)