Chapter 1

"Good morning" I had said to myself.I started walking to the training ground because I watched four shinobi train again ."hehehe! Kakashi I challenge you too a race!"

I had heard because I was watching them behind a large tree."Fine how many laps around the village this time?" "Hmm I say 200 laps today!" I watched then two of the four shinobi disappeared.Then I heard a cough behind me so I turned around "hehehe hello" I said nervously to the two shinobi " kakashi what do we do with this youthful girl?"

"Let's take her to the hokage" then so a "poof" was heard and we were in the hogake's office I was really scared "hello Lord hokage" the jonins said. I started shaking and the hokage looked at me and said "hello little girl what's your name?" "O-Opal" "Well were do you live?" "Urmm I live in a ally by Ichiraku Ramen" "WHAT!!!"

I started shaking and a couple of tears left my eyes then I yelled "IM SORRY PLEASE DONT HURT ME AGAIN!!!" " I'm sorry for scaring you opal" "it's okay *sniffle*" " tell me what do you mean by'again'?" "The villagers hurt me because I'm a neko" "what I don't see a tail nor ear-"

I undid the tailsmaid which shown my snow white ears and tail."well this is very interesting, I have never seen a neko in konohagakure before so please choose one of the jonin here. Kakashi or Gui will become your new foster father" "WAIT WHAT!!!" they both yelled which hurt my ears I could also feel hot tears

falling.They saw me then and quickly tried calming me down.They started saying things like "Its ok calm down" and " don't worry we didn't mean too, we won't hurt you"

"*sniffle* it's ok *sniffle*"
"So please choose one to be your foster father" "Lord hokage can you tell me who is who?" "*sigh* ok, kakashi is the one with the gravity defiant hair-" "HEY" " And Gui is the one with the green jumpsuit" "I pick him" I had pointed at Gui "Yay" Gui yelled "Ok Gui please fill out these and then you can take her home"