Chapter 12

Zabuza looked at me with wide eyes, he jumped off of his sword and walked up to me, he kneeled down amd hugged me. I still was crying has i hugged him back. "Im sorry i left you, i just couldnt take care of you" his voice was shakey and was on the edge of crying as then his body went limp, on the side of his neck where two senbon needles.

A masked boy had jump down from a tree and grabbed Zabuza, he intoduced himself has Haku and left. I was on the ground looking down as my ear where flat on my head and my tail was wrapped around my waist. So many questions clouded my mind, my teamates were shocked to and so was tazuna. Kakashi picked me up bridle style was we walked to our destination.

No one talked at all it was scilent untill i spoke "kakashi let me down i can walk" my voice was montone like sasuke when he spoke. As i said he let me down, i blackout.
I woke up in a room with my kimono folded in the corner with my kunai and shurikan holster on top. I took of the blankets to see that my panda undershirt and my black shorts.

I stood up and tried to walk over to my clothes but fall with a THUMP I fell on my stomach, the door opened to see kakashi and my comrades just staring at me. I looked at them "first question, who undressed me?" "I did" sakura said "good now can you help me get dresses?" She nodded and helped me put on my kimono and shtuff.

Sakura helped me down stairs and I had met Tazuna's daughter, Tsunami, and her son Inari.
Tsunami was kind enough to make me a some curry and rice to built up my strength and so kaka-baka thought it would be nice to train but whatever right?

So we got to the trees and he wanted use to use our chakra to climb them, i focused my chakra to my feet and hurried to the top of the tree but i used to little chakra and fell.
but luckly i quickly transformed into my cat form and landed on my feet or urmmm paws. All eyes were on me. "Umm hi there" i said as kakashi came up to me "how did you do that?" "Its something in my clan possessis, like the sharingan in sasukes clan."
He nodded and walked away to the spot he was at origanally, i sighed and kept trying.

When me and sakura were sent to gaurd tazuna at the bridge, me and her talked and stuff intell kakashi and sasuke had came to graurd him, it was BORING! intell mist sorounded the area and there was that masked boy and Zabuza.(im going to skip the fight because im bad at fighting sceans.)
I watched as kakashi put zabuza next to haku,it started to snow as zabuza closed his eyes and had died.
Kakashi's pov.
I would watch as Opal stared at zabuza and haku's bodies and when their bodies were put in their graves, she would be sitting there and she tell them how she had survived in the leaf. I could tell that opal really cared even though she had just met him, Zabuza mabye wasnt as bad as we thought he was.