Chapter 9

I walked back to the starting point and i sat on the middle wooden pole, playing with my tail while i wait. About 5 minutes later, the rest of my comrades had came, so apparently Naruto tried to eat our
lunch so he was tied to the pole.

"You all fail and not only that, im dropping you from the program, sakura you thought that sasuke was more inportant then helping naruto nor opal, sasuke you thought that everyone else is weaker then you so you think that your the only one that can beat me even though Opal is STRONGER then you and naruto you thought you can achive being hokage without your comrades."

"Wait why didnt you tell opal what she did wrong?" Naruto asked then kakashi grabbed sasuke and said "sakura kill naruto or else ill kill sasuke, opal kill sakura if she doesnt kill naruto" i quickly pulled out a kunai and put it up to sakura's neck, no one else moved but me and kakashi. "See in a mission when a comrade is captured, you'll almost likely have to kill your team mate now did you get the bells?"

The other three comrades nodded yes and pulled out the bells and kakashi looked at were his 'bells' were and untied them from is belt loop then the 'bells' transformed back into leafs. Kakashi seemed shocked. "Well eat up and gain your strength back and you can try again oh and also dont feed naruto or else." Then he disappered.

I opened my lunch then got up to start feeding naruto. "What are you doing, kakashi-sensai said not to feed naruto." "If kakashi said to kill your loved one, will you do it?." She nodded no and had start to feed naruto too. Sasuke just sat there like a fudge monkey.

A whole bunch of grey clouds at filled the sky and kakashi had poofed in. "Any last words before i punish you?" "Yeah your scary as f" i said. "YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..........pass" he said as i had a mini heart attack, sakura and naruto were celebrating while me and sasuke had just a smirk on our faces.

I hugged kakashi and we started to talk alittle. We got home and dad was already there and we actually cooked dinner, it was meatloaf with corn and mashed potatos. After we ate, i changed into my pajamas and slept. I was so happy that my life had changed so much in the past two months then i fell asleep dreaming of wait pandas and cats and whatever else my mind is insane.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
well happy holloween everyone! Remember dont get sugar high and run around naked in your
neighborhood lol but still dont or not get arrested please and also use glow sticks and stuff like that when crossing street i dont want anyone dieing tonight (╥_╥)