Chapter 20

He stopped dragging me when we got to a door with a carving that spelled 'leader' The man that dargged me here, knocked on the door. "Come in" some one said lowly. The man and I walked in to see another man with orange hair, piercings, and swirly purple eyes. "You must be Opal, now hidan you are dismissed" he nodded and walked out. I was totally freaking out, I didn't know that was going on. The man stood up and walked over to me. "My name is pein but you will call me leader-sama--" Pein was cut off by a large crash then everything went black.

OoO

I slowly opened my eyes to see dad, kakashi, and Naruto. Dad and Naruto fell asleep, kakashi was kinda spacing off in his own world. I coughed to attract his attention. He looked up and saw me fully awake, they got up and hugged me. "What happened?" I asked and kakashi sighed " you were kidnapped by the akatsuki, we saved you but due to so many blows to the head, you went to a coma. After that, sasuke had left the village." A growl left your throat as kakashi ended the expaination.

"How dare he leave without me" I said in a disorded voice. "Ughhh!" I yelled in pain as I clunched the side of my neck. 'The curse mark' I thought it was temporarily sealed. I stood up from the hospital bed and grunted in pain. I limped to the door but kakashi picked me up bridal style and placed me on the uncomfortable bed. I started to run my hand through my hair but my hair stopped at my neck instead of my back. If felt choppy and very uneven.

"sorry about that, pein cut your hair with a kunai." Kakashi said. I laid back down in the bed and turned to my right side and felt a burning sensation on my arm. I sat back up and pulled up my sleeve and saw the symbol from that guy's door. The nurse explained that I was free to go out of this horrid place but I would have trouble walking straight. I nodded and finally got out of there.

Then I was summoned to the hokage's tower but I thought the hokage had passed but whatever, so I walked there and knocked on the door, a voice said "come in" and so I did. I saw a couple of anbu black ops and some jonin. "Opal L. Wolff, you are arrested for abandoning the village and not only that but causing deaths of 13 women, 19 children, and 5 men"

"What I did no such thing!!" I exclaimed, "i thought you would admite but i guess not." Said a really pretty lady that was sitting in the hokage's chair. "Take her away" she said and the anbu black ops and the jonin started to walk towards me, i stood there for a minute then i ran to the large window and jumped out of it, I transformed into my cat form and ran the the walls of konoha then I transferred my chakra to my feet and ran up the wall.
I looked down and saw the jonin and anbu doing the same thing I was. "Shit balls" I mumbled under my breath.