Chapter 4

Jeremys POV

There I am sitting at the table with my weeping mother. What should I do? How should I comfort her? Should I even try? Questions are filling my head, questions without answers.

"Mom?" I say trying to get her attention. "Ma it's gonna be ok."

She looks up and her eyes are red. "How can you be so sure?"

"I just know. Everything will be fine." I try to sound convincing.

"Oh Jeremy! I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for every thing..." she puts her head in her hands, "You've been so responsible and supportive. Thank you."

Then we hear the voice of a child, "Mommy I love you."Peters voice. We adjust of vision to were his voice is coming from. There he is crouched in the corner with tears in his eyes.
"Do u love me?" He says.

Before I could react, mom jumps from her chair, runs over to him, and cradles him in her arms. "Of course I love you!!! Don't ever think I don't love you. Ever." She says, "I love all my children... I love them all equally." She motions for me to come closer and then she pulls me into the hug.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you too."

Iris's POV

I felt terrible. How could I yell at my mother like that? How could I? "I'm gonna go tell her I'm sorry." I told myself while wiping the leftover tears from my face. But before I could get up, my phone buzzes. I look down at it.

New Message from: Quinn

Hey! Wanna meet at the beach? Lani and I r gonna catch some waves.

To Quinn:

Hey... sure! I'll be there in a few.

After putting my phone down, I get up and go to my dresser. It takes me about 20 minutes to put my bathing suit on, put my hair up and get out the door. Then I make my way to the beach.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey guys.

I probably won't be updating for a few days cuz I'm moving. But keep reading × Comment × Vote × Share.

XOXO, Mia