Chapter 50

Naoko P.O.V

Nasa tapat ako ngayon ng human-size mirror ko.I put my jacket on and sinuot yung cap ko then the hood of the jacket.Nakasuot ako ngayon ng pink jacket and white shorts then rubber shoes.

It's still 8:00 a.m in the morning pero tulog pa rin yung iba except for the maids and butlers.

I get downstairs because i have something i need to go to.

"Miss Naoko,will you have your breakfast now?I will tell the chef to make you one immediately." the head maid said ng makita niya ako pagkababa ko sa hagdan.

"Ah no.I'm in a hurry so i'm not going to have a breakfast." i said to her.

"Miss Naoko,the car is already ready." Butler Hyung said.

"Alright."i replied and turn on my heels and went to the car which is park in front of the door.

Yung isa sa mga butler pinagbuksanan ako ng pinto sa back seat.I get inside the car tapos si Butler Hyung naman sumakay sa driver seat.

I told him that we're going to the Jeong Academy.When we get there...nagpaiwan na lang ako sa may parking lot ng academy.Hinanap ko yung kotse ni Kyo at sumandal doon.I took out my phone to dial Kyo's number.

"Who the fvck is this?" he said in a cranky tone.Uh oh.Did i disturbed his sleep?Psh.He's skipping class again.Typical Kyo...

"(Hoy Kyo!Akin na nga yang cellphone ko!Argh!Nakakainis ka talaga!)Tss.Just admit it.Kinikilig ka lang sa akin.(H-hindi no!Feelingero ka masyado!)" i've heard some background voices from the other line of the phone.And i'm sure Kyo's smirking although i can't see him i know he is.Maybe it's one of his ineteresting toys again.What's new?Psh.

"Kyo,quit fooling around.This is me Naoko." i said to him.I hear him gasped from the other line of the phone.

"Oh.Hi Princess.Sorry for cursing at you earlier i just thought some bastards are pulling tricks on me."he said in a soft tone.

"It's okay but...can you see me?I badly need you to go with me."i said.

"All right.Where are you right now?" he replied to me immediately maybe he sense that something is wrong with me.

"I'm in the Jeong Academy's parking lot.I'm waiting outside your car."

"Okay.Wait me there,pupunta na ko diyan."he said then i hang up the call.

Maya-maya pa i saw him running towards my direction.Umayos na ako ng tayo mula sa pagkakasandal sa kotse niya para salubungin siya but my face instantly fell when i saw his with Momoka.

"If i remember correctly si Kyo lang ang tinawag ko." i sneered nang makarating sila sa harap ko.