Chapter 3

Naoko P.O.V    

Nasa loob kami ngayon na student council room doing our everyday routine.

"Ynna, here is the file. Check it." I handed the file to Ynna while still flipping the pages of the file I'm working with.

"Okay." she answered then took the file from my hand. 

A few minutes later. Someone knocked at the door. Tch. Just who the hell is the one who's knocking this time? How annoying. I ignored it. However, tuloy-tuloy pa rin siya sa pagkatok. Doesn't they know how to give up on knocking? Damn it. 

"Ivan, open the door." utos ko while flipping the documents that were all in my desk.

"I'm busy." he said while playing his gadget. I deadpanned at him. Is that his definition of busy?

"Luke."

"Busy." he said while playing the dart. Seriously? What's with these people? How can you call that busy?

"Aubrey." I glance at Aubrey who is texting on her phone while giggling.

"Bus---" she was about to replied and refuse me but I interject her.

"Aubrey." 

"Sabi ko nga.  Ayan na nga oh. Tatayo na. Aish." Aubrey stood up and walk towards the door.

"Hoy, kayong dalawa diyan. Wala ba kayong balak na simulan yung paperwork niyo?" tanong ni Ynna kina Ivan at Luke.

"Wala." sabay na sagot nila Ivan and Luke.

Aubrey open the door at pumasok si Ma'm.Gean. Nag-transformed agad sina Ivan at Luke. They pretend they're doing their work. They tossed their gadget and darts aside. I shakes my head in dismay towards their behaviors.

"Good morning Ma'm.Gean. " I stood up from my seat and greet her with a polite smile on my face.

"Good morning. Nandun na sa entrance yung mga tiga-Willard School. Would you mind to see them? Natatakot kasi yung ibang teacher sa kanila. And I am so busy so I can't face them." Ma'm. Gean asked us a request.

Can't you see that I am busy as well? I want to tell her that but instead I clamped my mouth shut. Can't she see that I have load of works here too? How troublesome.

"I don't mind at all Ma'm. Gean. Don't worry, we are gonna see them now." I stated as I force a smile on my face.

"WE?" sabay-sabay na tanong nila Ynna,Aubrey,Luke at Ivan.

"Yes." I nod my head and look at them. "We are the STUDENT COUNCIL,right?" I smiled at them but my eyes were not.

"Y-yes." they answered hesitantly.

"Oh. Thank you so much Naoko! Maaasahan ka talaga anytime! Sige mauna na ako." Ma'm. Gean bid us farewell.

"Alright Ma'm. Gean. Goodbye. " I keep the smile on my face as I see her off. I turn to them. "Let's go." I said in a bossy tone.

When we got there. All of the girls were screaming. Aargh! My ears are hurting! Didn't they know that screaming in the hallway is prohibited? And look at there make ups. They look like a bunch of clowns! They are studying here in the Hlaine Academy so they should watch what they are doing.

"Kyaaaaah! Ang ga-gwapo naman nila!"

"Look oh'. Diba sila yung Black Crown at Dark Wings!"

"Ang hot nila!"

"Be mine! Kyaaaaah!"      

Damn it. Can't they tone down their voices? When I glance at the notoriuos gangs, they looked somewhat pissed except for those cassanovas.