Chapter 5

Raizo P.O.V        

#G-Arena

Nandito kami ngayon sa G-Arena/Gangster Arena. Pinaikli lang. Naka-locate ito underground. Buti na lang may bar dito. We decided to drink here as we watch some gangs fighting inside the battle ring.

"Hmm..." Daniel suddenly mutters.

"Bakit Daniel?" tanong ko as I shifts my gaze to him.

I saw him busy typing something on his laptop with a serious expression on his face. I wonder what he is doing. He seems so focus on his laptop.

"I'm trying to hack the information about the Mystic Imperial. But, it is really secured. Hindi ko ma-hack." he grumbled in frustration.

"Mystic Imperial? Oo nga 'no. Hindi ko pa din sila nakikita." Justin also mumbled.

"Malamang. Kung nakita mo sila 'di dapat nakita rin namin diba?" pilosopong sabi ni Louis. Justin glares at him.

"Sige lang. Mambara lang." naasar na sabi ni Justin.

"Well... bihira lang naman sila magpakita. Usually, the only people who saw them are the ones who they fought with and got hospitalized." Tom shrugged his shoulders.

"Did you already find anything?" curious na tanong ko kay Daniel.

"Not yet. Pero may sinusubukan akong i-hack na isang website dito. Mahirap siyang buksan pero sa tingin ko ay kaya ko siyang i-open." sagot niya sa akin.

"Alright. Basta gawin mo ang lahat para makakuha ng information tungkol sa kanila." seryoso kong sabi sa kanya.

"Got it." aniya.

After several minutes of waiting. Daniel keeps his focus on his laptop while typing nonstop on his keyboard. We let him be for a while as he do his thing. Information about the Mystic Imperial is so limited and confidential to the point that everyone has little to none knowledge about them.

"I got it!" Daniel exclaimed happily.

Lahat naman kami napatingin sa kanya. He told us that he finally hacked a certain website which has a bit of information regarding the Mystic Imperial gang.

"Here."Binigay niya sa akin yung laptop. "That's the only site that has a little bit of information about them."

Kinuha ko yung laptop and read it's content. Ganito yung nakalagay sa site.

MYSTIC IMPERIAL      

Consist of 2 guys & 3 girls. They are the most feared gang in the whole wide world. They are rarely to appear on gang fights. You can consider yourself LUCKY or UNLUCKY if you see them.

You are LUCKY because you are able to see them. However, you are UNLUCKY because once you see them, there is a chance that you'd be able to see the HELL 

Don't mess up with them. If you do you are creating a BIG MISTAKE in your WHOLE LIFE.

Name   : MYSTIC JOKER
Age        : UNKNOWN
Gender: FEMALE
House    : UNKNOWN
About her:

             She is known as the 'flirt of the group'. She can be friendly. She is easy-going and easy to talk to. You can feel comfortable when you are talking with her. She always uses casual talking. She wears a cards-shaped anklet. Her favorite place are the bars. She likes cute and handsome boys.
She is the RANK # 5 of the Mystic Imperial. Also wearing a mask.

Name     : MYSTIC SMITH
Age         : UNKNOWN
Gender   : MALE
House     : UNKNOWN
About him:

             Also known as the 'gadgets lover of the group'. Many girls flirt  with him but he just shoved them away. He hates annoying girls. When he is playing a game in his gadget he won't care about his surroundings and just focused on what he is playing. He wears a black lock-shaped earring on his only one ear. His favorite place are the arcades.
He is the RANK # 4 of the Mystic Imperial. Also wearing a mask.