Such a Jerk!

Jens POV~

It was 6:30 PM. Only one and a half hour until Zayn took me out! So exciting.  I hopped into the shower while Zayn went outside for something. When I came back Zayn was still not home. 

I wore my best strapless black lace dress that came up to right above my knees. It showed my legs. I applied a decent amount of mascara before putting eyeshadow on. Then i put on foundation covering my blemishes and acne on my forehead, oh how i despised them , though they aren't much.  

Basically i put on alot of make up. I wore my black high heels. I looked at the time. 7:30 PM. Still had thirty minutes left.

Zayn came home. He called me down stairs.

As I slowly walked down the steps, I saw Zayn looking up at me, mouth hung open.  I blushed. I finally reached the bottom of the stairs and stood in front of Zayn. He stared at my legs and then up at me. He was basically staring me head to toes. I blushed.

He grabbed my hand and twirled me around like a ballerina and then put his arms around my waist.  "You're looking quite beautiful today babe." he kissed me on my lips gently. I blushed. 

"But sweety, i'm sorry to break this down to you, but i don't recommend you dress like that to where we're going!" he winked at me.

"What! Seriously!" i yelled. Zayn looked like a small frightened child.

"I"m sorry, i should've told you earlier. Maybe we could go to a fancy place if you want to!" Zayn said.

"WOO HOO!" I yelled excitingly. "No Zayn! It's okay! These heels are killing me! And i hate fancy parties!' I smiled. Zayn smiled back.

"Then hurry babe. Go change!" Zayn chuckled. 

I looked at the clock hanging on the wall Zayn was leaning against. 7:40. Holy crap! 20 more minutes! i ran to my room. Zayn was already wearing the right clothes. Skinny Jeans, Jordan sneakers, a black v- neck shirt that pressed against his skin, revealing his abbes and an open leather Jacket. 

I changed into a white t- shirt and my blue denim shorts. Over my shirt i wore a red varsity jacket and wore my matching red converse. Today i was feeling red. 

I came down downstairs after i grabbed my purse and walked out my room. Zayn approached me smiling. "Ayy, i see you got that swag tho!" he chuckled. Then he pulled out his phone.

"Smile for instagram babe!" Zayn exclaimed. I smiled bright looking straight into the camera. A big flash and the picture was taken. Then Zayn smirked as he tapped some buttons the told me he uploaded it. I took his phone and read the description "My beautiful girl friend that got swag! She cute tho" I smiled as I kissed him on the cheek.

"Watch this!' Zayn said. He then pressed the refresh buttons and pointed at something. 58 likes in 2 seconds. Lol!

Then we went outside and Zayn called a cab. I went in before Zayn as he held the door for me. Then he followed.

"Where are we going?" I asked Zayn.

"Somewhere." He smirked. "it's a surprise."

We then arrived at a place with bright lights and music playing. I smelled the air of popcorn and cotton candy and hot dogs. 

Zayn had bought me to an amusement park!!!

"ZAYN MALIK!" i yelled to the top of my lungs.  "How did you know that I totally LOVE amusment parks!!!" I exclaimed.

He smiled. We held hands and walked through the gates paying for our tickets. Omg! where do we start!

"Where do you want to start?" Zayn asked as if reading my thoughts.