Tension rising

Jens POV~

It was Sunday morning. I woke up and saw Zayn shirtless cuddled in bed with me. I reached over and felt his six pack. He looked so cute and innocent and beautiful when he was sleeping.

So cute, that i almost forgot i was mad at him. I was about to take my hand back from his stomach, when he grabbed it and startled me. His eyes fluttered open as he smiled. 

"Hey beautiful." he said in a very tired voice. I pulled my arm back once again, this time succeeding. I rolled my eyes remembering again that i was mad at him. I turned around on the bed facing the wall.

"Babe. Whats wrong?"he asked putting one arm around me. I brushed his arm off and rolled my eyes again. Suddenly i felt the pain on my ankle remembering what happened last night. I let out a groan.

"oh yeah. Jen What happened? why are there crutches here? Are you okay? Babe? Jen?" Zayn asked worriedly.

"Its not like you'll care!" i moaned. 

"Babe, i do care that's why i'm asking! please tell me what happened." Zayn whined.

i furiously turned around. "Well,  you like just left me there, cold and alone in the park! I called a cab but half way there i realised i had no cash to pay the fare so i got kicked out and it started raining and i slipped and fell in a muddy puddle and freaking twisted my damn ankle!" I screamed at him.

Zayn chuckled. "So you think this is funny? Me in pain!" I screeched.

"No babe. Not at all! It's just that you look cute when you try to get mad." he chuckled while putting a strand of hair behind my ear. 

Try? Cute when i get mad? I blushed at what he said. "That's not enough for me to forgive you, Malik" I said hiding a smirk.

Zayn put his arms around my waist and kissed me. I refused to kiss him back. Instead i just lay there. He pulled away. "Babe. Please i'm sorry!" he whined. I ignored him. I got off the bed and grabbed my crutches and limped to the bathroom. I've decided to ignore him for as long as I can. This is going to be a long week.

*********

Zayn's POV~

I woke up and it turns out that Jen twisted her ankle. Good so Perry didn't get her  I thought. Well she's mad at me now that i left her in the park. If she doesn't know about Perry then i won't tell her about Perry. Not until i have to. I'll push that problem aside.

I can tell, Jen's really pissed at me. It hurt when I tried to kiss her but she didn't kiss me back. She just didn't respond. She got up, took her crutches and went to the bathroom. I groaned. I got up and pulled my shirt back on. I made the bed as perfect as I could.

I was about to walk out the room but then i stopped and looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess. All of a sudden I saw monstrous Perry in the reflection behind me. Startled i turned around. To my relief no one was there. I turned back to the mirror. Nothing. Just me and my messy hair. Good. I'm just seeing things. Actually that's also kind of bad, but at least its better than Perry being there.

I've decided to make it up to Jen by making her breakfast . I went downstairs and made eggs and bacon.

Jen came downstairs and as much as she loves bacon, she ignored me.

"Jen. I made you some breakfast. Would you like some bacon?" i asked

No reply.

"Jen?"

Still no reply.

"Jen?"

No reply!

Jen grabbed an orange juice from the fridge and went upstairs. I ran after her but she slammed the door in my face. Oh god. Jen was really pissed. She's ignoring me. I'm not used to this. Nobody ever gave me the silent treatment before. I sighed. I went downstairs and just dropped on the floor against the wall and cupped my hands in my face. This is going to be a really long week.