Not her again!

Zayn's POV~

The next day after mine and Jens perfect date, i woke up smiling. Everything was good. Me and Jen were together and happy. Life was perfect, there was nothing that could go wrong.

All of a sudden My phone beeped alerting me that i had a text. I picked up my phone and took one look at the text, and my happy life was over.

Perry: I told you to come back to me, i told you to leave that dork and join me. But you didn't listen, so now i'm going to hurt her.

Tears started pouring out my eyes. I may be tough but i have a heart, and that heart belonged to Jen. I would do anything for Jen, even cry.

I couldn't handle it. What is she? Memories of the last time i saw Perry's true form flooded back into me. It was disgusting. She was like... a demon. And now she does not want me to be happy with Jen. I reread the last 7 lines in my head. 

"so now i'm going to hurt her."

I did not want Jen to get hurt, i didn't even want her to find out about perry, thats why i never told her. I got a grip and started to text the monster back.

Zayn: Please! You can't. Please don't hurt her! What do you want? i'll do anything! Just don't hurt her!

A few seconds later my phone beeped again and the conversation began.

Perry: Anything?

Zayn: Yes anything! Just don't hurt her!

Perry: Fine, meet me at my house in 30 minutes.

I was really stressed out. Did she have Jen? What did she want from me? I dialed Jen's number quickly. 

"Hello?" a female voiced asked.

"Hey. Jen? Its me Zayn." I said.

"Hey baby, whats wrong?" Jen said.

"All you alright?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, why not? Are you okay Zayn? Whats going on?" She questioned.

I started to breathe normaly again, once she said she was okay. "Oh, Nothing! i'm just calling to make sure you are alright and happy, and to ask if you had a good time on our date yesterday." i said trying not to make her worry.

"Oh okay. For a second i thought something was wrong." she giggled. "Well, yes i had a really good time on our date, thank you so much. I love you." she said making my heart glow of happiness.

Oh did this girl know what she could make my heart do, i smiled at this thought. And from their the conversation went normal.

omg! Hey guys! So sorry i didn't upload along time ago, its because i got really lazy during summer vacation, well i'm back. This is really short but i just needed to update this so yeah. Once again so sorry. I will try to finish this before school starts... so yeah! thank you guys for all your support, i love you guys so much....and yeah!

   VOTE.    COMMENT.    FAN