We meet.

I was breathing hard. I grabbed a pocket knife left in the drawer near me and cut the rope freeing my other hand and my feet. I put the knife in my pocket and listened for... him. No sound. I ran, barefoot through the dark what seemed never ending hallways, now breathing harder than ever. Then I turned the corner and..... he was there.... smiling with his nasty face.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I let out a scream. "Sweetie are you okay?!" mom yelled as she ran into my room. "Yes mom, it was just another nightmare." I replied. "Jen, talk to me. I'm really worried, ever since moved you've been having nightmares!" Mom said. "Please, tell me Jennifer, what is it? what's wrong?!" "MOM LEAVE! Please. Tomorrow is a big day, my first day of Wirtmin High. Please just lay off the stress, I don't want to talk about it." I say. "Okay. You're right. I'm sorry." she replies.

Tomorrow was a big day, my first day in the new school, I just moved to this neighborhood after my mom found a good job here. My name is Jennifer Dallas and I am 17 years old entering the 11th grade. I have light brown hair and green eyes. I was average size in tallness and average size in fatness. People say I got my looks from my mother, she's beautiful. Well better get some sleep for tomorrow. 

It was 7:30 in the morning. Oh god, time for school. I let out a big sigh. I hope I make new friends. After stepping out of the shower, I dressed in my new school uniform. A white buttoned shirt with a grey skirt that had purple stripes on it criss crossed. A matching purple tie and purple leggings to go along. Good, purple is my favorite color. I looked in the mirror and put a little touch of mascara and purple eye shadow, not too obvious.

I ran down stairs grabbed my school bag in one hand and an apple in the other. I was about to run out the door until i stopped and screamed "Mom I’m leaving!" I paused again. “I LOVE YOU!!" I started walking till I looked back through my front window seeing my mom smiling. I read her lips as she said "Good luck, I love you too." The school was a few blocks away, not far. I entered the gates onto the campus, it was beautiful! I started walking up the path into the building. Looking around in amazement, there were so many kids here, it was loud. I lost my train of thought when i bumped into someone and their books fell. As my shy self I gazed down and apologized softly. I started picking up the books. They chuckled. Making a motion as if telling me they got it, it’s alright. I looked up; face burning bright pink as i looked into the most beautiful hazel nut eyes ever belonging to this really cute boy. He had his jet black hair, shooting up in the front. "Hey I’m Zayn. You must be the new girl." he said. I snapped realizing I was daydreaming into his eyes. He chuckled. "Oh... I'm Jennifer, but please call me Jen." I said. "I'll call you what I like." he chuckled. "See you later Jen." he said winking at me before walking away.

Omg! There was something about him, his chuckle, his attitude, I didn’t' know. My heart was melting and i knew exactly why..... I was in..... LOVE.

Hey Guys hoped you like the story!!! Enjoy and Don't forget to Vote!!!