"We're 5 seconds of summer"

As Luke and I got into the car, no words were said.

"If you want you can drop me off at A park or something then pick me up after you're done...I don't have to go with you." I felt like Luke hated me and I hated it.

"Nah, it's okay. They're pretty chill dudes. You will be fine." He pulled out of the driveway and turned on the radio. Green day came on, we both and along to it until we arrived at a green house.

I followed Luke into a garage were three other boys that were around Luke's age. One had long curly hair and was playing the drums. One had crazy hair that looked dark blue and was tuning a guitar. The last one had black hair and was setting up microphones. As soon as I saw them I knew they were the boys who were in the video with Luke.

"Hey Luke. Who'd you Bring to band practice today.?" The black haired one laughed and nodded towards me.
"Guys you know my mom has said she wants another girl around the house. Well this is Cassidy, my adoptive sister." I waved and slightly smiled.
"Well I'm Ashton." The curly haired one spoke up. "I'm Michael, clearly the most attractive." The boy laughed at his own joke. "And I'm calum." The black-haired boy smiled. "Hey. Well should I leave so you guys can practice cause I don't want to be a bother." I began walking out of the small garage but Luke said that I should stay and watch.

They played a song that they called out of my limit which was really good. The more they played The more they sounded like they did in that video.

[LUKES POV]
As I played at that band practice I kept looking at Cassidy. I hope you didn't notice her find it creepy but I knew I found her attractive. I know she's technically my sister and that's weird but she is really pretty. I didn't want to make it seem like I didn't like her but I didn't want to be overly obsessive so I was distant but so was she.
---

[CASSIDYS POV]
Once band practice was finally over I got back into the car with Luke.
"That was cool. You guys are really good." I decided to actually try and talk to my brother.
"Thanks. They all kept saying how pretty you are.." I felt my face beginning to turn bright red. "Wow thanks. Haha."

"Well they weren't wrong." He turned the radio up and before I knew it we were pulling into the driveway.

A/N this was really just a chapter to show that Luke and Cassidy like each other as more than siblings...
If you guys have any ideas for Cassidy's life just tell me on Instagram, either dm me or comment. I'm 5secondsofsas on Instagram! 😊💕