Family meeting.

A/N Sorry guys I deleted wattpad for a little while because of storage. But I got a new phone so I should be on here little bit more!😬 enjoy the story tho! Instagram: @5secondsofsas

"Yeah that's pretty much it." Luke shrugged and went into his room then shut the door. I walked into my room and found a bed with a white comforter and pillows with white covers. I began decorating my room with posters of my favorite bands, my radio, and gently put the only thing I have left of my real parents on my bed. (A stuffed penguin.)

Once I was finished making my room as roomy as I could I began to play my favorite song by my favorite band. I miss you by blink-182 started playing in my radio. Whenever I played this song I imagined singing it to my parents. It was my weird secret I've never told anyone.

I heard a knock on my door, then it opened. It was Liz. "Ben and jack are home if yo want to meet them. Just come downstairs."
"Okay thanks Liz coming."

I walked downstairs into the big living room everyone was sitting down I saw three teenage boys (one of them being Luke), one man, and Liz

Liz stood up. "Okay everyone this is Cassidy we were talking about adopting a girl because I've lived with boys for such a long time now and I need someone who I can do girly stuff with." Liz rambled on as I stood up leaning on the wall. The more she talked, the more I felt my face turning red." The next thing I knew Liz was asking me to tell everyone my age, what a know about my parents, and my favorite thing to do. "Uh okay." I turned to the family. "I'm 17 but my birthday is in a week. Only know about my parents is that they were teen parents and had me and a son named Evan who I have never met but is also in an orphanage somewhere and my favorite thing to do is listen to music."

Ben stood up and said he was the oldest brother, then jack who said he hated being the middle child, and Luke who said he only comes out of his room for food. I wanted to laugh but felt it would be awkward if I did. Then the man stood up and said "I'm Andrew but I'd love it if you called me dad whenever you feel like you're ready." And Liz bumped in, "same goes for me feel free to call me mom whatever you want. We want you to feel like you grew up here...with us." She gave a warm smile and said we can all go back upstairs and told the boys not to act like assholes. Whoa Liz.

"Mom, I have to go to Michael's for band practice." Luke got up and put his shoes on. "Why don't you bring Cassidy? She can go and watch.!" Liz looked at me and nodded. "No that's okay I'm kind of tired anyway." I figured a car ride with Luke would be awkward enough not counting being in a room with his other three best friends. You know Liz, I ended up going anyway.