Ice cream

A/N sorry I haven't been updating kind of have writers block

[LUKES POV]
I looked over and saw Cassidy blushing and I waited for a response which was something I never got.

"Do you want to get ice cream or something?" I suggested to break the silence.
"Sure."
I made a sharp left turn to the ice cream parlor by our house. I got cookies and cream and she got chocolate chip cookie dough.
"Thanks. I love ice cream."
I wanted to break the silence. But I didn't know how. We are technically siblings now and things shouldn't be awkward. I wish I could've said that. I still don't know why I didn't.
We pulled up to the house and went inside we both went straight to our rooms.

Jesus Christ help me.

[CASSIDYS POV]
It was sweet of Luke to get me ice cream but I really wanted pizza. Just saying.
I looked at the clock and it was about 7:30pm. I grabbed my robe and went in the shower. It was nice that I lived in a big house now since I had my private bathroom and didn't have to share one with anyone else. Showering only took me until about 8 o'clock. I brushed out my hair, brushed my teeth, and went on my phone for a little while.
Suddenly I saw Luke's head pop in my doorway.
"Hey I know we didn't really talk today but I'm just letting you know I'm technically your brother now so whenever you need something feel free to ask me. If you want to we can spend most of the day tomorrow at school. We should be in most of the same classes. K. Just wanted to say that.... good night."
"Thanks good night I guess."
Luke then close my door as he left awkwardly. Maybe it wasn't going to be that bad.

A/N sorry kind of a filler chapter next part will be them at school and all that good stuff.