They're okay...

I walked inside and into my room with 3 beds but only 2 made. Now that Angie was gone. I was the oldest one in the orphanage 16 turning 17 in a week. Angie was 15. Who was going to adopt me when they could adopt a 2 year old to raise for all their lives?

I was dazing staring at the wall when my Skype started ringing. It was Angie so I jumped and answered it.

"GIRL I MISS YOU BUT I LOVE IT HERE!" Angie's face was bright red but smiling. I couldn't be upset, I had to be happy for my best friend.
"Really? Great. As long as you're happy so am I."  I lied through I smile. Why couldn't it be me that got adopted?
"So what do you love?" I laughed. Totally fake.
"Okay you know Louis from one direction?" She asked with a huge smile that showed all of her teeth.
"Yeah. What about him Angie?" I knew it was either gonna be she liked him or got a concert ticket or was his neighbor or something.
"HIS MOM ADOPTED ME. THATS RIGHT IM A TOMLINSON AND HE SAID THAT IM HIS SISTER!" She screamed.
"Oh. Oh my God!" I lost my breath. I dropped my phone and hung up Skype. It was 10 at night so I plugged in my phone and got into bed. I fell asleep so fast.

I woke up to a text from Angie with a link to some YouTube video.
I clicked on the video. There was four boys and they were all singing Teenage Dirtbag. They were good. And hot.
I texted Angie and headed down to breakfast. Same old same old. Either soggy waffles or Fruit salad. I had a small fruit salad. It was weird. Nobody else was awake. I headed upstairs to my room and watched the video again. I texted Angie and asked why she sent me that video. It was older than I thought. Those boys must have been about a year or two older now than they were in that video.

"LALALALALA" I could tell everybody was up but I still never got a response from Angie. They were good....but if Angie asked they were okay. Just okay.

A/N sorry ether story hasn't really started yet. It will get good in the next part. But it's like 11 where I live right now and I have school tomorrow so I will try to write the next part after school tomorrow. My Instagram is @_sassy_5sos_ so follow it if you want😉💙✖️