[ 11 ] avoiding

[ 11 ] avoiding

The concert in Cardiff was insane.

Word about the tour had spread through all of Europe long before we had even arrived in London for the first live show, as well as the changes that had been made to the line up. It had gone from a line up of two bands and one solo artist, to three bands and one solo artist. The fans of One Direction were very welcoming to my brothers and I. It was easy to adapt to a new style of doing things, since I had always performed in Spanish back in Spain. Doing everything now in English was a new challenge that was made into a great experience by the fans and the bands we were performing with.

The fans were especially excited about my brothers because it gave them another group of handsome boys to fangirl about. We had only been on tour for a short while, when fans were already showing up to concerts with posters about my brothers. The support was positive for me as well, but girls get just a little bit crazier when cute boys are involved.

From Cardiff, Wales, we moved onto Glasgow, Scotland. It was our last stop of the very short UK tour and then we would be visiting western and then eastern Europe.

PennyLaLane: sososo happy to be in the uk bt how do you people survive this weather? im freezing >.< #help

PennyLaLane: take me back to ibiza <3

Harry_Styles: @PennyLaLane It's not so bad, just bundle up, love. x :p

PennyLaLane: @Harry_Styles HAROLD ur used to this weather, ur opinion doesn't count x <3

TMHTour: Today's the day Glasgow! @OneDirection @PennyLaLane @5SOS @TheWarmGuns All in concern TONIGHT! #GlasgowLoves1D

PennyLaLane: Glasgow doesn't love me? :( lol @TMHTour

TMHTour: You get your own hashtag too then. x @PennyLaLane #GlasgowLovesPennyLane

TheWarmGuns: But #GlasgowLovesTWG more ;) @PennyLaLane -r

PennyLaLane: @TheWarmGuns shut up ringoo :p

The show in Glasgow was fairly enjoyable. We all had a good time singing for the fans and when One Direction sang their cover for Teenage Dirtbag, my brothers and I, along with the 5SOS boys, rushed onto the stage with masks of the 1D boys' faces. We danced like losers in the background, all the while One Direction didn't notice a thing until Luke and Calum decided to jump on Niall and knock him down to the ground.

Even through all the fun we were having together, Ashton avoided me like I was poisonous, to the point where he wouldn't even stand within five feet of me. It hurt to see him treat me this way, but if there was anyone to blame, I knew the blame was on me.

I couldn't tell him it was all an act set up by management, but I really wanted to speak up.

-

After the concert, we returned to our buses which were parked in a different lot than the ones where the fans parked. This was the lot for event staff and the artists. We all showered and changed into different clothes and met up outside my tour bus. My brothers had suggested that we go out. The staff and out management had some things to settle after the concert, mostly concerning money and who would get paid what. When that was settled, and it normally took a couple of hours, we were to be back on the buses to move onto our next destination.

There was a knock on my door and I went to get it, but my brother Ringo pushed past me, nearly knocking me off my feet to get the door.

"Ringo!" I complained, rubbing my arm which he had hit in his struggle to reach the entrance of the bus. George was sitting with Suzy at the kitchen booth thing, talking in hushed little tones about something and smiling to each other.