[ 9 ] the first date

After Glasgow, we travelled to Dublin for our next concert. And in Dublin was where management decided Harry and I would go on our first date. They obviously did not understand the way teenage minds worked because they wanted us to go to some fancy restaurant together.

But I told them we needed to begin with something simple. 

In the end we went to a frozen yogurt place. 

We drove there in a car Harry rented for the ocassion, a black range rover just like the one he had back in England. Someone from management would later make an anonymous call to a gossip magazine so that they could find us and put us on their cover or something. 

Harry parked in front of the small shop and got out of the car, going around to open the door for me. We walked into the shop hand in hand. The entire place seemed to go quiet instantly and all eyes were on us. People murmured to each other, while others brought their cellphones out to take pictures of us. We pretended it didn't bother us and walked to the back where we grabbed cups for our yogurt.

I was standing at one of the frozen yogurt dispensers and Harry walked up behind me, snaking his arms around my waist. My body stiffened for a moment before relaxing against the feel of his body. His lips found their way to my ear and he purred in his husky voice, "Remember we need to make everyone believe we're in love."

"I know." I hissed.

"Get some of the chocolate one and offer it to me." He instructed. "Its my favorite flavor."

My hand reached to pull the lever that would fill the cup with chocolate frozen yogurt. Turning in his arms with a smile, I grinned, "Here babe. I know you love chocolate."

We moved on to the toppings after I grabbed some toasted coconut yogurt for me. Then we went to find a seat in the small yogurt shop. Harry stared at my yogurt cup, trying to figure out what exactly it was. He chuckled. "You have a weird taste in frozen yogurt."

My cup only had coconut yogurt and coca-cola flavored gummies. While his was stacked to the top with chocolates. "And you're asking for a diabetic coma." I challenged playfully.

The media arrived soon after and that was when we pretended we cared about our privacy. We left the yogurt place and headed back to the venue where we would perform our next concert that night. 

It wasn't long before pictures of us getting yogurt were all over the internet.

.

.

.

.

perryshipper: @harry_styles and @pennylalane at yogurt kingdom earlier today. aren't they the cutest? twitpic.com/1n4bnjdvvnsod7

harryspenny: i love them together! #perryftw

styleslane: penny and harry are my otp.

harry_styles: she knows just what i like :) #yogurtkingdom #favoriteflavor twitpic.com/235nnivibwv

pennylalane: rt "@harry_styles: she knows just what i like :) #yogurtkingdom #favoriteflavor twitpic.com/235nnivibwv" cause u my bby boi :*

harry_styles: @pennylalane u and ur brothers better watch ur back. my revenge might very well be tonight ;)

SS_Perry: can @harry_styles and @pennylalane just get married already? :D

ashton5sos: can i take the time to ask you to speak your mind?