[ 0 ] prologue

prologue

His lips were right next to my ear as he practically shouted at the top of his lungs, "Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs!" I struggled to get out of his hold, but he was much stronger than I was.

“Ringo!” I yelped. “Stop!”

You would think that being a musician, he would be singing the song beautifully. But no. My brother enjoys making me suffer, so he is shouting in my ear and it sounds like a dying whale call.

"Of every head he's had the pleasure to have known!" He continued.

“R-Ringoo!”

And all the people that come and go, stop and say hello!

As soon as I get out of his death grip hold, I will seriously strangle my brother with my phone charger’s cable.

Finally relaxing in his hold, I sighed angrily. “This is why you’re the least favorite of my brothers. They’re all classified as my number one and you’re not even on my list because you’re annoying.”

On the corner is a banker with a motor car. The little children laugh at him behind his back. And the banker never wears a mac in the pouring rain. Sing it Penny!” He chuckled.

“Very strange.” I replied in a monotone voice.

Penny Lane…” Ringo bellowed.

Is in my ears and in my eyes.” An equally annoying shriek sounding like a fucking whale in distress joined in. I looked to the entrance of the lounge to see a sweaty and tired looking Ashton Irwin holding a water bottle in hand. His brown curls were patted down in sweat. The smile on his face was unmistakable.

Ringo let go of me, but their horrid obnoxious singing continued and I felt as if my ears would bleed and then fall off or something. It was that bad. "There beneath the blue suburban sky!"

I covered my ears with my hands, shouting and pleading once more, "Stop it!"

-

With ten siblings and nine boys she was accompanying on tour, this was part of Penny Lane's everday life.

-

I HAD BEEN WANTING TO EXPERIMENT WITH THIS TYPE OF WRITING STYLE, WHICH IS HIGHLY INFORMAL AND WRITTEN AS IF BEING TOLD FROM INSIDE THE MIND OF A SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD TEENAGE GIRL.

SO THERE WILL BE A LOT OF VIOLATED GRAMMAR AND CUSSING.

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE ENGLISH MAJORS WHO WILL POP A VEIN IF YOU READ THESE TYPES OF STORIES, I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS.

FURTHERMORE, ANY RUDE COMMENTS WHICH POINT OUT THE LACK OF GRAMMAR WILL BE DELETED CAUSE I ALREADY EXPLAINED THE REASONS FOR IT ON HERE.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS NEW BOOK, MY LITTLE ONES.

AND I HOPE YOU LIKE PENNY LANE.

THIS ONE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HIGHLY COMEDIC STORY.

THANK YOU FOR THE LOADS OF SUPPORT YOU'VE GIVEN ME.

I LOVE YOUUUU.

-CLARY xx