Chapter two

I couldn't believe him , I didn't want to believe I was stuck in there so I made a long eye contact with him trying to notice if his facial expression changes and then I would know if he was lying to me or not.
"Got your answer?" He asked "What?" I was to focused monitoring his eyes trying to tell if he was lying and I got confused when he asked.
"You always look at me in the eye when you're trying to tell if I am telling the truth. It's kind of your thing" he explained.
"Try it."
"Try what?"
"Magic. Try saying a spell and you'll see for yourself it it will work or not"
I looked at him doubtfully before I answered with "fine." I tried to look confident while saying it even though I was scared to try it because deep down I knew I would fail. I was scared to be here , plus being stuck in here gives me ths chills. In a bad way of course. So I kept my head high and started saying a spell , I kept repeating the words again and again and nothing was happening. I couldn't give up because if I did I would have to accept the fact that probably I'll never get back to my friends. One more time Bonnie , one more
I kept saying to myself over and over again.
"Will you just give up already? You know it won't work too even if u don't admit it" he said breaking the silence again.
"So what?!! Am I supposed to let it go and be ok with being stuck in the middle of nowhere with you ? I started yelling.
"Come on Bon ,two witches bonding together to find a way back. It could be fun" - he said while winking at me.
"Fun?! With you? Don't make me laugh.I have million reasons to hate you. Which by the way I'll kill you as soon as I find out how to get my magic back!"
I said in a threatening way trying to tell him that If we're stuck here he better stay away from me or I'll find a wat to kill him.
"First you won't get it back , second it's better being with someone than with noone and third am I supposed to hate you and not the other way around? Last time I checked Damon 'killed' me or so I thought" - he said sarcastically as he does always.
"You're keeping notes? Well you might have missed the part when YOU LINKED MY BODY TO ELENAS. STABBED YOUR PREGNANT SISTER AND KILLED YOUR FAMILY!"
"Coven*" he corrected me.
"STOP with this. However you decide to call them , they were your blood. Your family." I said while defending them. "But what do u except of a monster?" I continued. I was waiting for him to reply defending himself but he didn't and that surprised me.
"Okaaay. So I am dead , I am here , you're dead and you're here. Get my point?"
"No. I don't." I knew very well where he was going but I didn't want to believe that.
"I know you do. How did u die?"