Chapter 1

Lena's Pov.
I'm getting ready tonight my 7th concert ever! And it's going to be I'm inspiration, idol, savior, Gerard Way.
Gerard way I have been listening to him for over 10yrs well I've been listening to My Chemical Romance for 9yrs but now Gerard is on his own and came out with the best album! "Hesitant Alien" it's such a great. Album! My favorite song on the album is 'get the gang together' I honestly think it's about mcr haha I really hope they get back together one day!

Right now I'm
Getting ready for the concert it's 6:14 and the concert starts at 8:10 so I have a little while I don't usually wear makeup but I'm just gonna put my eyeliner on and some black lipstick I'm gonna wear my Gerard shirt that says "fudgelord" on it and has the fudgelord on it I absolutely love it it's so funny I got it online I'm very glad it came in time for the show it came  yesterday actually so I'm glad and I'm gonna slip on some of my black skinny jeans and I 4 bracelets 2 on each side they say Gerard way on one and on the other one it says my chemical romance I think it's okay to wear mcr Merchandise because gee did say it's okay to them the other 2 says action cat then hesitant alien I love band bracelets! Then I slip on my gun necklace then slip in my snakebites I only have snakebites then I brush my hair my hair is half red and half black then I put a beanie on that has a G on it then I slip on my white converses like Gee has and I'm all ready!

It's 7:58 right now and I'm at the show its gonna start soon! I'm so so excited there are so many people around me but I'm gonna be okay I hope! I have very very bad anxiety but I can forget about it for one night I'm standing because there are no seats and I'm pretty close to the stage it's 8:07 right now! He's gonna come on in 3 minutes ahh I'm so nervous my hands are shaking so so bad *lights go off  oh god I think he's coming on everybody's screaming so loud! I am to haha gee walks on stage with his black tuxedo and a purple tie he looks fabulous as as always they start playing "the bureau" I absolutely love that song! Ugh he starts singing his voice is so so amazing! I love the sound of his voice the play "action cat" next then "no shows" I love no shows that's my favorite music video well there's only 2 "millions" and "no shows" but he looks so hot in that they play "brother" next oh brother is so sad I'm going to admit and say I did cry I am crying so hard I think the whole audience is also they play "millions" next then "zero zero" "Juarez" ahh "drugstore perfume" I love that so much then they play my favorite song "get the gang together" I hear people yelling mcr mcr! I don't say. Anything because that probably makes him very sad then they play "how's it going to be" and last song "maya the psychic" the concert was so so amazing he was so amazing he was also very inspirational talking about so many things he makes me so happy gee says "thank you so much you all were so amazing and this was one of the best audiences ever! Be safe and have a good night bye I love you all!" Then he walks off stage waving to everyone I'm gonna wait till everyone leaves so I don't get trampled to death I wait like 16 minutes till everyone is gone I walk out the door and I see I see I see...