Chapter 2

I see GERARD WAY I SEE MY BEAUTIFUL IDOL STANDING THERE SMOKING A CIGARETTE! I can't believe my eyes he does not notice me nobody is with him it's just him no body around Either there is no fan crazed girls around im glad about that I don't know what do to I'm
So shy but I do want to meet my 1. Idol I have always wanted to he's still wearing his black tuxedo with his purple tie he looks very sweaty and so fucking hot so I decide to walk over he still doesn't see me I walk over to him and tap him on the shoulder and he jumps and i say "oh I'm sorry did i scare you!!" He says "um.. No you just startled me haha" I say "oh I'm sorry!" (I feel so embarrassed) he says "it's fine" then I say "are you um Gerard way?" (I totally knew it was him but that's the right thing to say) he says "um..yeah" I say "oh god yay it's just sometimes people go to your concert and dress up as you haha" he says "uh yeah I guess" then I say "hey can I use your liter?" He says "sure" and pulls out his pink liter and i pull out my cigarette and I put it between my mouth and he lights it and puts the liter back in his pocket then he says "ohh I like your fudgelord shirt!" I say "oh yes!! I got it off Gerard way sight hahaha" he says "I will have to buy that! Hehe" *we both laugh* then he says "so you like my comics?" I say "OF COURSE!! Who doesn't?" He then says "well a lot of people just know me as the lead singer on my chemical romance and it gets a little annoying at some times I wish people would quit talking about it it just makes me so sad" I say "oh yeah I wish they could just focus on you I mean my Chem is over I love your own music it's so great I'm gonna tell you a secret I actually like it more than my chemical romance's songs!" He then says "thanks not a lot of my fans say that and I actually think your the first to say that" then I say "really wtf?? Your totally lying" he says "no I'm not unfortunately" I say "well they are not true fans like me!" He says "true!" Then we talk about his comics and About his album and singing then he says "I'm sorry but I have to go! I wish I could talk to you forever but I have to get up in the morning and get ready for a early concert" he frowns I then say "oh it's okay it was truly one of my best nights having a conversation with one of my idols and inspirations!" He then says "aw it was one of mine too not lying! Here why don't you give me your number and One day we can meet up for coffee??" I say "really! Wow I works love that too much! Sure" I then give him my number he says "thanks I will definitely call you!" Then hugs me I hug back and we say bye.