Chapter 5 (Part 1)

••••• Kate's POV •••••

Home alone.

I love being home alone. Silence is always welcoming to me. Especially since Tony always has his team over every day.

A day of peace is as rare as a panda eating Nutella covered bamboo.

I walked up our plush carpet covered stairs towards my bedroom.

I still remember the day that Mason had the carpet installed.

Not long after Tony and I moved in with Mason, he toddler-proofed the whole house. Got rid of expensive looking glass, set up a toy room for each of us and even gave us our own television with treehouse programmed. He even had the toy room set up with white walls so we could 'decorate it ourselves'. He loved us as if we were his own.

Then one day Tony and I was playing tag upstairs and he accidentally slipped and fell down the marble stairs.

Yup, it was a traumatic experience for him and his teeth. Then that same day, Mason had someone install carpets to cover the stairs so that I wouldn't lose my two front teeth as well.

"I'm going to make the stairs feel like your teddy bear, okay? So that if you do fall, it will feel like you're falling into clouds."

I smiled at the memory and opened the door to my room.

••••••••••

Hey everyone (:

This chapter is... Not really a chapter, it's just a filler... Or something... Sorry about that! But it's actually important because it was kinda difficult to show Mason's love towards the twins without Kate/Tony reminiscing about it.

Thanks for reading this über short chapter! But I'll update by tonight hopefully!

Don't forget to click that star, comment and share ! Loads of thanks for reading (:

• Pandora