Chapter 6

••••• Tony's POV •••••

I went up to my room and was surprised to find Naomi in my bed.

"Babe. Where were you? Nathan told me practise ended an hour ago."

She was wearing my bathrobe and I can guarantee she had nothing else under.

"Where were you today? I didn't see you or the cheer squad at school today," I replied as I took off my shirt and sat on my desk chair.

My room was simple with dark blue walls and a King sized bed by the wall opposite of the door. My walk in closet was to the left, and the ensuite was to the right. My computer desk sat at the corner of the left wall while I had books lying everywhere. There were no posters of naked girls and bands hanging on my walls and no trophies on display.

The only thing I have is a picture of Kate and I only bedside table. But it was currently faced down.

I frowned before getting up to fix it.

Naomi stood up to lock the door and asked, "what are you doing, babe?"

"Why is my picture facing down?"

She walked closer until she was pressing up against me and started to undo my jeans.

"I didn't want to see your sister's face while we had sex."

I looked down at Naomi as she smiled at me seductively.

She's been my girlfriend for about six months. Naomi is head cheerleader and good friends with Kate. She's perfect in every sense of the word. She is sweet, gorgeous, and friendly. Naomi's also great in bed and can definitely have a good time.

I moaned as she rubbed against me before I undid her robe.

~~~~~~~~

Opening my eyes, I found Naomi nowhere in sight. I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom for a quick shower before dinner.

Twenty minutes later, I'm out and pulled on my sweatpants and a black tee.

I walked out the door and down the stairs towards the kitchen to make dinner. To my surprise, I saw Kate and Naomi setting up the table.

"Hey ladies. Did you make dinner as well?"

Kate looked up from the table and I couldn't help but notice the sad look on her face before she smiled at me.

"Hey Tony. I made Lasagna, Caesar Salad and Meatloaf. Is that enough? I didn't make dessert yet, so you should get started."

Naomi walked around the table and tugged on my arm like a five year old kid. "Actually babe, I made dinner and the punch as well, she just passed me the ingredients."

I raised my eyebrow, "is that true Kate?"

"Yes, sorry. I didn't want to mess up Naomi's perfect cooking. Anyways. Dessert. Make enough for five. Mason is bringing someone from work over and your girlfriend is staying for dinner."

I raised both eyebrows this time and looked at Naomi, "you are?"

••••• Kate's POV •••••

I have no idea if my brother is playing stupid... Or if he is stupid.

Naomi is practically leeching onto him because she's jealous of me. Why? I had NO idea. She has this crazy assumption that Tony and I are sleeping together.

That's fucked up.

He's my twin brother for crying out loud.

But nope.