Chapter 1: The day we met

It was a cold, wet day as usual. It had been like this for the past few weeks. I was walking home from school which I hated so much because I get bullied. Alot of people hate me I don't know why, I never did anything to them. They call me fat and ugly. My friends tell me not to listen to them, that there just jealous. I love them for that, there always there to support me. There the four best friends in the world. Katrice Boldova (Kat for short) is 18 years old. She has lovely long red hair down to the middle of her back. She has these amazing brown eyes and pale skin. She's short and skinny and always happy. Then there's Niall Horan who's 19 and from Ireland. We call him our little leprechaun ! He has short blond hair with brown roots and lovely blue eyes. He laughs at everything for no reason which is really funny. Next there's Nina Herpskavits who is almost 19 years old. She's the sweet and sensitive one of the group. She has long brunette hair and blue eyes. She's always there to comfort me and the one I'm kinda closest to out of everyone else. Last but not least there's Zayn Malik. How can I describe Zayn? He's the most handsome guy I ever layed eyes on, but I don't have a crush on him, i just think hes...perfect ! He's 20 years old and the oldest out of our group. His skin looks so soft, slightly tanned, black hair that's usually in a quiff. He has the most amazing eyes ever. Brown with lovely eyelashes. He's just amazing. Then there's me, jet black hair, pale skin with freckles, round little button nose, full lips and I'm tall and average weight. I hate myself. I feel so ugly. I've never had a proper relationship, I always mess it up, I'm so clumsy. I guess I'm just waiting for that perfect man to come along who will except me for me. I was walking down the street when my phone buzzed. I got it out of my pocket and unlocked it. 1 new message, from Nina. " Wanna come round tomorrow, about 4 o clock for a movie night, just the two of us? :) xx " I smiled to myself, I was just about to reply when a car pulled up beside me. Someone rolled down the window. Inside was a handsome curly- haired boy with emerald green eyes. I stood there like a fool staring at him. " Do you want a ride home?" He said with a smirk. Mabey there was someone more handsome than Zayn.

_____________________________________________________________

So what do you think? Should I keep writing? Please vote and comment if you have an idea for the next chapter. Need 2 votes to write next chapter!:)