Chapter Thirteen: Make Your Victim My Head

(A/N: NSFW AHEAD. I'll give a warning when it begins, for the innocents.)

Brian shifted unconfortably. "Well, yes. I mean, I have a house, sort of, but it's probably not official enough to be called a house. It's more of a shack, really."

"You live in a motherfucking shack? Oh hell no! That's fucking intolerable! You are sleeping here tonight!"

"Wait, what?" Brian had never heard Jeordie cuss like that. It was cute. "But what about your mom?"

"We'll be asleep by the time she gets home, and she's still asleep when I leave for school, so we never see each other. If worst comes to worse, you can climb out my window."

"That's... Jeordie..." tears welled up in his eyes before he could control it. "How do you care so goddamn much?"

"Because I love you, Brian. And it's gonna be cold tonight." Jeordie frowned and struggled to keep in tears himself. He bit his lip, and his brow furrowed with emotion. He lunged forward and hugged Brian, scattering music sheets everywhere. Brian leant back in shock. Maybe I shouldn't have told him yet, he's had a rough day. Fuck! I fucked up, shit fuck goddamn--

"Jeordie, why are you crying, darling?"

"I'm s-so happy you told m-me this," said Jeordie shakily. "Now I can help you."

...what?

Brian let himself be peppered with kisses, all over his forehead and cheeks and nose.

"You're so cute. Goddamn you're so cute."

"... I'm confused. You act like such a girl sometimes, Jeordie."

Jeordie giggled. "Maybe I am a girl."

Brian smirked and put his hand on Jeordie's bony hip. "Well, there's only one way to find out, isn't there?"

Jeordie blushed scarlet. "I-I... wha--" Brian interrupted him by pressing his lips to Jeordie's. He grabbed Jeordie's hair and used it to pull his head back, exposing his neck, which he sucked and nibbled on. He nipped at Jeordie from the jaw to the collarbone. Jeordie let out small whimpers and came undone in Brian's grasp. His breaths came out short and heavy, and his shaking limbs held onto Brian tightly.

"We have time, right?" smirked Brian.

~nsfw begins~

His rapidly growing erection strained against his tight jeans. Brian kissed Jeordie deeply, and palmed his bulge through his jeans. Brian's own erection was becoming almost unbearably uncomfortable in his jeans as well. Jeordie's moans were muffled by the kiss, and they reverberated through Brian.

Brian pulled away to look at Jeordie. His cheeks were flushed, his eyes were lidded, and his pupils were blown wide. A small amount of spit was drooling out of the corner of his mouth. Brian wiped it away with his thumb and pecked Jeordie's moist lips before focusing his attention on more important matters.

He slid his hands up Jeordie's shirt, pulling it off, and then lay him down, kissing his torso and running his hands up and down his sides. Jeordie squirmed, partly because it felt good and partly because he was ticklish. Brian teased him, brushing his fingers lightly against his crotch and kissing right above it.

"Do you want it?" Asked Brian. His voice was deep and husky. Jeordie nodded immediately.
"How much?"

"Please," was all Jeordie could choke out. All this teasing was driving him insane.

Brian grinned as he unzipped and shuffled off Jeordie's pants. He pulled down his boxers and Jeordie's cock sprang out, fully erect.

"I see Jeordie Junior is standing to attention and ready to receive orders," Brian joked.

Jeordie would have laughed, but he was almost too horny. He smiled weakly and bit his lip instead. "Tough crowd," joked Brian, and then his lips enveloped the tip of Jeordie's member.

Jeordie threw his head back in pleasure as the wet warmth of Brian's mouth enveloped him. His hips jerked involuntarily as Brian began to bob his head and suck. Brian held Jeordie's hips down with firm hands. He fit as much of Jeordie in his throat as he could, then came up and swirled his tongue around the head. One hand held down Jeordie's hips and the other one worked the base of his shaft. Jeordie's moans got progressively louder. Brian ran the flat of his tongue from the base to the tip, then put his tongue in the slit and sucked on the head. Jeordie whimpered and arched his back in pleasure.

"Holy shit Brian... have you done this before???"

Brian came off Jeordie's cock with a popping sound. "I watch a lot of porn," he said with a mischievous grin, and then immediately went back down.

He began to fit more and more of Jeordie in his mouth until his lips touched the base and his throat was open and full. He swallowed around the head, and Jeordie whimpered and gripped the back of Brians head as his warm throat pulsated around his member. Jeordie's dick was throbbing.

Brian came up, coughing. "That was a lot harder than I thought it would be, pornstars make it look easy! Goddamn!"

"Did it hurt? You don't have to do that if you don't want to!"

Brian smirked and kissed his cock. "But I do want to."

Brian repeatedly deepthroated Jeordie, whose legs trembled as Brian's deep masochistic moans vibrated around him. Jeordie felt heat pooling in his gut, and his member twitched.

"Ahhh fuck Brian, I'm gonna... fuck!"

Jeordie came hard, his back arching and hiss hands twisted in the sheets. Brian did not swallow because he ain't about that life.

~nsfw ends~

Jeordie collapsed on the bed, chest heaving. "Well, that just happened." When he got no response, he looked up and saw Brian trying to finish himself off as well. He looked away quickly, embarrassed.

When Brian was done, he too collapsed on the bed, next to Jeordie.

"You make cute faces," murmured Brian, kissing Jeordie's neck lightly. Jeordie smiled, and sighed contentedly.

He checked the time. "It's late. We should go to bed, we have school tomorrow."

Brian nodded in agreement. He got up to turn off the light, and then cuddled next to Jeordie.

"Goodnight, Marilyn," said Jeordie in a childish voice.

"Goodnight my sweet Twiggy. I love you." Brian buried his face in Jeordie's hair, and had the best night's sleep he'd had in years.

(A/N: I usually try to make my chapters at least 600 words, but this one turned out to be over a thousand. I checked, and the nsfw scene was 600 words by itself. I basically used the equivalent of an entire chapter to write about a blowjob. What a life I lead.

This is my VERY first time writing an nsfw scene and I was so nervous and awkward. I'd appreciate it if you tell me how I did: and if I should write another one. A more intimate one. (Insert le lenny face meme here)

Also: that title though. Innuendo, anyone?)