Chapter 3

"Ludo! I went to Star Butterfly's house as you said to do. She refused to do as I said. I think that it was too soon to start plan C, so I gave up and only gave her a warning." Tom told Ludo as he walked into the castle. Ludo's eyes widened and his face turned a beet red. He turned his chair and glared at the demon.
"You idiot!" He screamed angrily. "You were supposed to-"
"Ludo, wait." Toffee said quietly, walking into the room from the dark shadows. "Be calm. He did the right thing. Honestly, to make sure she never gets suspicious that we have a plan, the more we wait to start plan C, the better off we are."
Ludo stopped and sighed. He knew Toffee was right. He just didn't know why he couldn't just take the wand and finally have it over with? Ludo glared at both of them. Finally, he spoke.
"Fine. Then Tom, go back tomorrow night and start plan C. I'm not waiting any longer." And with that, he jumped off his chair and stomped into the other room, leaving Toffee and Tom alone. Toffee smirked and looked over at him. He had another plan in mind. Something Ludo would never think of.
"Listen kid, forget everything Ludo just said. I want you to-" he whispered the rest in his ear. Tom smirked evilly at the plan, nodding at almost every word. He knew Toffee wanted as much revenge on Star as he did. As he pulled away from the demon's ear, Tom nodded that he understood and set back into the underworld, leaving Toffee smirking alone. After a moment of silence he softly whispered to himself;
"This will be the end of Ms.Butterfly and her family. Forever."

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I didn't update yesterday! My friend was over and by the time she went home, it was at least midnight. Sorry this one was so short. I already have chapter 4 started and I'm just finishing up. Thanks for reading!