Chapter 6

"Star? Where are you? Star?!" Marco yelled through the house. Though all the clocks read 4:30am, he didn't care. Star was missing. When Marco came back upstairs, there was a note on the window.
We've taken Ms.Butterfly for ourselves. Good luck getting her back, karate boy!
Marco's stomach dropped and he shook with worry.
"Son?" A voice whispered. Marco looked over to his parents bedroom where Mrs.Diaz stood. "What are you doing up? It's 4:30 in the morning!"
"S-stars missing!"
"Wait! Star's missing? Where did she go?" Tears welled up in the young brunettes eyes.
"I don't know where she is, but I know who took her. I'll be right back!"

"Hello?" The voice on the other line groaned.
"Ferg? Hey, it's Marco! Listen, I need-"
"Dude, Marco, it's 5 in the morning on a Sunday! If you have a problem, ask Star!"
"I can't ask Star! This is about Star!" Ferguson groaned.
"Dude, if your wondering what to get her for-"
"No! Ferg! Star's been kidnapped!"
"What? Star's been kidnapped? Why? How?"
"Long story, but I need you to help me! I can't even imagine what would happen if she got hurt!" There was a bit of silence before Ferguson asked an embarrassing question.
"Wait, Marco, do you like....have a crush on her or something?" Marco blushed.
"No! She's just my best friend! W-we're just friends!"
"Okay....well, what do you want me to do about it?" Marco rolled his eyes.
"J-just come over!"

A knock on the door signaled that Ferguson had arrived. Marco quickly ran down the stairs after pacing the floor for almost an hour. He opened the door, yanking his friend into the house.
"Okay?" Ferguson asked. "What happened to Star?" Marco took a deep breath, and quickly explained what had happened.
"Oh, I get it. And you want me to help you because she's you're girlfriend." Marco sighed.
"She's not my girlfriend!"
"Whatever, dude! I know you like her! Now, what's the plan?"
Marco thought for a minute before something popped into his head. It was a memory.
The memory of him and Star meeting the first day.
"Wait! I don't want you to go!" His mind replayed. "I want you to stay with us!" The gleam in the blonde-haired girl's eyes made him smile.
"Really?" She asked. "Hugs!"
And then came another memory.
Star had mewberty. She had just flew up into the sky, carrying Oskar's car, along with Oskar, as well. Marco fell to his knees and looked up at the sky. He knew nothing could stop her mewberty, and that she was gone forever. He sighed, looking down at the ground, before whispering gently; "Goodbye, Star..."
He felt tears making their way into his chocolate brown eyes before feeling something touch his nose. Marco quickly looked up at the sky again, seeing not one, but thousands of heart-shaped mewberty symptoms falling, along with something else. Something big. Oskar's car!
"What's up?" Oskar asked as he fell from the sky as well. Marco looked up again at the last falling object in the sky.
"Star!" Marco called, running over to meet the object. Sure enough, it was Star. The young boy felt a small smile spread across his lips as he ran towards her.
"You came back!" He cried, hugging her tight. He felt her jump, but quickly hug back.
Then the last and final memory.
"Star? Star?" Marco whispered through the room. Star's ex-boyfriend arrived at their school that morning and asked her to go to a demon prom with him, what he called The Blood Moon Ball. She hesitated, but accepted the invitation. Marco felt worried for her, so he decided to follow her. He quickly found her walking around, looking curiously at everything. "Star!" He called, running towards her. Grabbing her hand, he pulled her towards him, so they were face to face, and the light of the Blood Moon shined down on the two. Then the music started, so Marco, without any hesitation, pulled her closer, and began to dance with her.
"Star?" He asked. She didn't seem to recognize her at first.
"How did you know my name?" She asked.
"It's me!" He exclaimed, lifting his mask. "Marco!" Star gasped.
"Marco? What are you doing here?"
"Let's get out of here! This place is the worst!"
The memory was soon over after that. Marco's face turned beat red as he put a hand to Ferguson's shoulder.
"Get Alfonzo." He whispered. "I have a plan."

Hey guys! Finally, chapter 6 is out! Chapter 7 will be shorter just to let you know. I'm thinking there will be at least 11 chapters in this story. But thanks for reading so far! Chapter 7 will be out by Thursday!