Will I see him again?

NIALL’S POV:

     Damn that girl is beautiful but it was obvious she didn’t know it. I planned on changing that. it took a lot of convincing but eventually I got her to get into a swimsuit. When she first came out I have to admit I was shocked. I had never seen so many scars in one place. But that only lasted for a second because then I saw her face. It was like seeing an angel in disguise, she is truly beautiful.

I decided that she needed some fun in her life so I picked her up and threw her in the water. I couldn’t help but chuckle at her shocked expression as she went under water!

“You find this funny you evil little leprechaun?” she asked me in an angry tone. I just smiled at her.

All of the sudden her face lit up but then immediately went down again as she walked over to me.

“Are yeh okay?” I asked honestly concerned.

“No I think I sprained my ankle when I stood up, it really hurts.” she said.

I was shocked, I felt so bad. I didn’t push her in that hard! or did I? “Oh my gosh would you like me to carry yeh to shore?”

She just nodded. I picked her up and started walking. When we were in about four feet of water she shifted then jumped out of my arms. I was so confused wasn’t she hurt?

then before I could even think of anything else I was being tickled. Then I was under water.

I came up and could feel the confused look on my face. she was just standing there smiling beautifully. “I thought yeh were hurt!?” I said in shock.

She just smiled “And I think you are wet.” then she stuck her tongue out at me and walked away.

the rest of the day went by in a blur but eventually we had to say good bye. It was obvious she was sad we couldn’t hang out more but I had to get some sleep I had a big concert tomorrow night so we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

When I got home all I could think about was that I had to see her again. I didn’t know how though, I mean I had her twitter but I couldn’t give her my number for safety reasons and there was no other way for us to talk. But I was determined. As I was calculating my plan to see Rikki again Zayn walked in.

apparently he could tell I was thinking about something because he just stopped to stare at me “Is everything ok mate?”

“Yeah I am just thinking about the girl I met today, she was so beautiful and mysterious I have never met anyone like her.”

Zayn chuckled “It sounds like you are talking about me, I mean look at me have you ever seen anyone this handsome or mysterious?”

I laughed. Only Zayn could be that full of himself.

it was later that night I decided to go on twitter. I was going through my news feed and checking the trending's when I decided to tweet to Rikki-

@niallofficial had a great time with @niallsbeautyfulbroken! she was amazing! hope to see her again soon! (;.

after that I took a shower and went to bed. I fell asleep listening to Ed Sheeran's  The A Team.

RIKKI’S POV

      I was really sad that I couldn’t hang out with Niall more. I really had fun. he made me feel.....special. I liked that. I had to go back to school tomorrow. ugh I hate school. people bully me and judge me for no fucking reason! that's another reason why I cut! I hate my life.

it was getting late so I decided to take a long shower and go to bed. then I saw it. the mirror... I don’t know if I should cut tonight, I mean I really had no reason to. but might as well. it feels good to cut. makes me feel in control. I got in the shower and waited for it to warm up. when it was warm enough I grabbed the mirror and started to cut lightly on my skin. I thought of all those times people bullied me and cut deeper and deeper. oops.... I cut too deep. oh well the pain helps me think. about 45 minutes later..(yeah  like long showers.. deal with it) I got out of the shower and put pjs on and got in bed.

I couldn’t fall asleep so I decided to go on twitter. I scrolled down my feed and saw a tweet from Niall-

@niallofficial had a great time with @niallsbeautyfulbroken! she was amazing! hope to see her again soon! (;

I laughed at that because I would never see him aga-

OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT I WOULD SEE HIM AGAIN SOON!!!!!!!!! THE CONCERT!!!! OMG OMG OMG I SHOULD REPLY TO THAT!!

I quickly replied back-

“@niallsbeautyfulbroken: @niallofficial you know I will see you again at your next concert right?! (;.” but then I changed my mind and deleted it, I wanted to surprise him.

so I just logged off of twitter and went to sleep thinking about my favorite little Irish leprechaun.

I woke to the sound of my alarm....6 freaking 30! ugh I got out of bed, got dressed, and straightened my hair a little bit, then I went off to school.

I saw my BFF Ally and walked up to her.

“hey.” I said

“hey Rikki. why did you leave yesterday during Spanish??”

“oh wouldn’t you like to know I said all secretively  , you will not believe this but... I met up with NIALL FREAKING HORAN!!!!!!!”

“OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS?”

“yep I won his twitter contest, I just tweeted him a pic of my cuts and apparently that's the saddest thing he has seen all year.”

“you cut yourself again?”

“I had to, my mother was being a pain in the ass like always and it was either that or I punched her. Plain and simple”

“UGH Rikki you know I hate it when you cut!!! Plus the fact that you are using it to get Niall Horan to hang out with you. now you are just an attention whore. maybe I should take Eryn to the concert instead of you.”

I looked at her in shock. Does this mean I wont be able to see Niall again? This is just like Ally. Do one thing that she thinks is wrong and poof there goes everything you ever wanted. It Is so unfair. Niall and I were supposed to see each other again. Why did she have to go and ruin that for me?

(AN: THIS WAS THE FIRST REAL CHAPTER WE ACTUALY WROTE TOGETHER SO WE HOPE YOU LIKED IT. ANDI WROTE CHAPTERS ONE AND TWO BY HERSELF AND ALLY JUST STARTED HELPING FOR THIS CHAPTER. REMEMBER THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME ON THURSDAY SO STAY TUNED....LOL I SOUND LIKE SOME KIND OF RADIO HOST