Princess Kitty Paws

RIKKI’S POV-

   I woke up to an empty bed. i looked at the clock 11:27. It was also a friday so it means not only am i missing school but my mom will be mad at me for not coming home last night. Well i guess my mom will have to deal and i can always just skip for today and take a long weekend from school.

    I went out to the living room and no one was there so i decided to check the kitchen. Everyone was there except niall and louis.

    “What’s going on and where are niall and louis??”

    After a little bit of laughing from everyone ally said “well after they got up apparently they decided it would be a good idea for them to make biscuits and gravy for breakfast. but considering neither of them know how to make biscuits and gravy it didn't turn out too well. So Liam and i decided to send them to the store down the street to pick something up.”

    “Oh okay well i am going to go take a shower real quick then and i will come hang out after.”

    i heard a few see you soons and have funs but other than that i was left to go find clothes for myself. Eventually i decided on one of niall’s smaller shirts and a pair of skinny jeans that i had in my car from the night before.

    As i waited for the shower to warm up i realized i hadn't thought about cutting once all night or day. I guess niall and the boys are a good distraction.

    When i was about halfway through my shower and very into ed sheeran’s song Lego House Zayn ran into the bathroom. Like any logical teenage girl i screamed considering a man i hardly know is now in the bathroom while i am naked. Especially since he already admitted to liking me, i didn't want to take any chances.

    “Calm your tits i only came in here because i heard you singing. You are really good did you ever think about being a professional singer?”

    “yeah but i didn't really want to spend all of my time on tour or anything and i like my life the way it is now so i just pushed it aside.”

    Zayn chuckled “Yeah being away from home really does suck but maybe you can just do like one song with us. You will get to sing and be on a CD but you won't have to deal with being famous or touring or anything.”

    “thats actually a really good idea zayn but please get out of the bathroom while i am showering.”

    “Oh yeah thats right your kinda naked aren't you?”

    “yeah just a little bit, so please let me shower in peace.”

    After he walked out i finished my shower, did my makeup, and brushed my hair. I didn't bring my straightener so i will just have to borrow liams or louis.

    When i came out niall was back but Louis and Ally were gone. “Where are louis and ally?”

    “when they got back Louis started acting all weird around her and then she said they had to talk and they have been gone for about ten minutes now.”  Harry replied.

    I wonder what is going on... I am sure ally will tell me sooner or later.

LOUIS’ POV-

    I can't believe that Ally and i kissed last night, and not once but twice!! I love El and would never hurt her. I just don't know what got into me but its done and over with so i guess all is forgiven.

    But apparently Ally didn't feel the same way because when i got back from shoping with niall (which was torture by the way, not only did niall want to buy absolutely everything but we kept getting attacked by crazy fans.)

    “Louis we need to talk.” ally stated like it was some big traumatic thing what happened last night. after that she pulled me into one of the back bedrooms in the hotel and looked at me.

    “you need to know that i don't like you. what happened last night was a mistake and it never should've happened. Let alone twice.” the words rushed out of her mouth so fast i could hardly understand her. “when we kissed on the elevator it was understandable we were in the heat of the moment and we were almost naked but after everyone went to bed we kissed again and it shouldn't have happened.”

I looked at her, “ I completely agree, I love Eleanor and i don't want to give her up. She means the world to me.”

She looked at me and relief flooded her eyes. “that is so good i didn't want to hurt you or jeopardize your guys relationship.”

After that we hugged and left the bedroom. I was so glad i wasn't going to hurt her not liking her like that, because that is the last thing i wanted to do.

Harry looked at us when we walked out and saw that we were both smiling “What were you guys doing back there, Snogging?”

I let out a nervous chuckle. “No we just had to talk for a few minutes is all.”

“sure, ok don’t tell us the truth.”Harry said all snotty.

ok i was getting mad at harry now.“hey lets play truth or dare. i’ll go first, harry truth or dare?”

“dare duh” harry said with an obvious look of are you really that stupid to think i would pick truth on his face

“i dare you to straighten your hair” i said a smirk playing on my lips.

harry was shocked at that but i knew he never takes down a dare..

“BUT BUT NOOOOO!!” wow first time harry said no to a dare...

“its a dare you have to. or are you a chicken?”

“fine..”harry was really upset. “but you have to do it, i am not willing to do to that to my poor luscious locks.”

after i straightened his hair we went out of the room for everyone to see. once we reached the living room everyone looked at harry and started to burst out laughing. He looked so different and his face showed so much sadness it was too hard not to laugh.

“Louis you are a comedic genius!!” Liam Said between laughs.

“Why thank you, finally someone appreciates my awesome funny powers of amazingness.”

    “well i would say thats taking it a little too far, i mean its not that funny you are killing my beautiful hair.” Harry said on the verge of tears.

HARRY’S POV-

     i could not believe they straightened my hair!!! whatever, they will get over it soon............... I hope. At least its better than the nickname one of our fangirls gave me, PRINCESS KITTY PAWS. I mean come on yeah i like cats and all but princess kitty paws, that just stoops to a new low, even for our fans.

(A/N PRINCESS KITTY PAWS *HARRY’S NICKNAME* WAS FROM A BOOK WE READ ON WATTPAD CALLED “A KISS ON THE WRISTS” BY NIALLERS_DIRTY_MOFO THANKS!)