Same difference

NIALL’S POV-

I feel really bad about what is happening with Rikki and her mother. I know its not my fault that they don't get along, but something in the back of my mind is telling me that I am just driving them further apart than they already are.

I think Louis has picked up on my frustration because he is walking over to me an apologetic look on his face. “Mate you have to understand that Rikki’s decisions are not your fault. If anything they are Zayns for getting her discovered. But honestly i wouldn’t even blame him. Rikki has been through alot and maybe a little time away from her mother and life here are just what she needs”

“Yeah yer probably right, i just wish there was sometin i could do yeh know, like make her life just a little easier. She deserves so much more than what she has i just feel so bad for er.”

“Niall she is an amazing lass, what has happened to her has made her who she is, and you love who she is not who she should have been.”

When Louis said that i realized he was right, she was amazing and i loved her for it. even though it had only been a few weeks i loved Rikki and now i would be able to see her everyday for the next six months. I am officially the luckiest man on the planet, the girl of my dreams and i will be together and i am one fifth of the most famous boy band on the planet. It doesn’t get any better than this.

“NIaller can you believe it we are going to be touring together. Ally is going crazy because we will also be touring with Austin Mahone and she has like the biggest crush on him ever. She even said he was hotter than you. I personally don't agree but for ally that means he must be pretty hot!!”

“Wow calm it down Rikki aren't yeh even a little upset about yer moter?”

    For a second she really thought about it but quickly she turned to me “Niall my mother and i have been fighting constantly for what feels like centuries now, at first yeah i was upset but i got over it after i realized we were never going to be able to just get along. I have hid behind her for too long and i am going to start making my own choices even if she disagrees.”

    “And yeh are sure about this, i mean yeh will be on tour with all five of us lads for six months, it gets a little crazy sometimes” i warned her

    “I would do anything to spend more time with you Niall,  I love you” she said it so quietly i barely heard her and maybe she didn't want me to but i did, so quietly i whispered back to her “I love yeh too Rikki, forever and always”

RIKKI’S POV-

I told Niall i had been having issues with my mom for forever and before i knew what was happening i whispered that i loved him. Yeah it was true but we had only known each other a few weeks and i didn't know if he felt the same way or not. I hope he didn't hear me.

All of the sudden his lips were on my head and he was whispering that he loved me too . I just looked up at him in shock. Niall Horan had just told me he loved me. Niall  Horan had just told me he loved ME!!!! holy shit. Before i knew what was happening i was kissing him. His tongue was asking for entrance. I let him in and we kissed, not out of love but out of desperation like we could no longer live without each other. And that is just how i felt.

    The rest of the night went by in a blur, after Niall told me he loved me we had to go pack for tour. Ally and i had just left her house with her twenty million bags full of clothes shoes and makeup and we were getting into the cab taking us to my moms. “Are you sure we have to go and get my clothes, i can perform naked” i begged to niall as we pulled up to my house.

“As much as i would like that love, no yeh need clothing to perform.” Niall said.

“Can you atleast come with me??” I begged niall, facing my mom would be bad enough. I didn't want to do it alone.

“Of course love, i will never leave yer side.”

After that we got out of the car and walked up the pathway leading to my front door. Ready to face the beast, i thought to myself taking a deep breath and unlocking the door. Even when she is home my mom still insists on keeping the door locked. like really mom if union grove is such a safe neighborhood why must we always keep our doors locked and garages closed?

She was at the door in an instant.

“What are you doing here? when you decided to follow your little spring fling on tour you were officially kicked out. you are eighteen now remember you don't need me. Or did he dump you already and you thought you could go crying back to mommy?”

Just then niall walked through the front door and whispered into my ear “No wonder yeh  want ta leave so bad, she is horrid.” i just nodded. “mam fer yer information i love yer daughter with all of my heart. I tried to convince her to reason with yeh about tis trip but now i see why she couldnt. yer an arse.”

“young man i am more of a mother than this girl you say you love can ever be. i have put up with all her crap and raised her by myself you have no right to speak to me that way. now why are you in my house”

“Mom i came to get my stuff. We are leaving for the tour tomorrow and i can not perform naked.”

“You kids have five minutes and i will be counting.” she spat at us before going towards the kitchen.

We ran to my room and started throwing everything i owned into suitcases. when my mom said that we had five minutes she meant it. After what seemed like only a few seconds almost all of my things were packed and my mom was shouting at us to get out of her house.

We ran out the door my bags in tow and hopped into the cab.

“That was quick” ally observed.

“Yeah that arse of a woman only gave us five minutes to get all of rikki’s stuff and get out. yeh would have been quick to.” Niall told her half out of breath.

“yeah that sounds like ms. johnson” ally replied slightly amused.

“yeh think yeh have everything love?” Niall said sweetly

“yeah i think i am good. the only thing i forgot was my laptop but its fine i can buy another one somewhere else.”

“Nonsense, I will buy yeh one once we get to london. It is my fault yeh forgot it.”

“Niall how is it your fault. you didn't even know it was there let alone that i wanted to bring it.”

“yeah but maybe if i hadn't called yer mom an arse she would have given yeh more time.”

“Wow you called ms. j an ass?!?! Way to go niall.” ally shouted semi shocked.

“No i didn't call her an ass i called her an arse”

I butted into their conversation “First of all same difference and second of all, my mom wouldnt have given me more time if her life depended on it. its just how she is.”

they both looked at me weirdly and then shouted at the same time “there is no such thing as a same difference!!!”

“Whatever” i said as i looked down shyly.

when we got back to the hotel niall looked at me. “well love i think yeh should get some rest we have a big day tomorrow.” We said good night and i went off to bed.

(AN: I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY I DOUBT THAT NIALL WOULD EVER CALL A STRANGER AN ARSE BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY I DECIDED TO ADD A LITTLE BIT OF DRAMA OH AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. IT MAKES US WANT TO UPDATE MORE (BUT NOT REALLY BECUASE WE HAVE AN UPDATING SCHEDULE SO UNLESS SOMETHING COMES UP WE WILL BE UPDATING EVERY MONDAY AND THRUSDAY AND IF YOU ARE A MARSHIAN WE WILL UPDATE ON GOULKMD AND KULEUND CUZ YOU KNOW I DONT WANT TO BE RACIST) xX ANDI AND ALLY Xx