Day out. Chapter 6

London

Today is the day that all us girls are going to the movies. I woke up and had something to eat before I started getting ready. I brushed my teeth then tide my hair up so it's out of my face while I do my make up. After about 10-15 minutes I was finished. Just as I was about to walk out of the room to pick what I was going to where I remembered I forgot lipstick I looked through them all then found a really nice dark red.

I walk into my closet and picked out a Lacy kind of crop top and some really nice denim shorts, a big over sized cardigan which was also a dark red with some brown lace looking shoes. With my hair I put it in a braid at the front (as I may say my self was amazing) and then a neat looking messy bun.

Before I get my phone of charge and get my bag I look in the mirror and thinking about how good everything turned out and I looked good the best I've ever looked haha.
My phone rings and it was the girls saying they are all there waiting at the movies for me.
"Mum hurry up all the girls are there already" I yell down the stairs
"Ok get in the car" she yelled back at me

I arrived at the movies and I see the girls I walked up to them. we got the tickets, the food and then walked into the cinema, we sit right in the back corner. There was hardly anyone there, all us girls start talking about random stuff. I look at the entrance and I see a few boys walking in and I look at them and I see that they are from our school, I see that Scott is there
"Hey girls look who has come here" I whispered
"Aww look who is there London, Scott!!" Carly said Kind of making fun of me
"HEY!!" Sam yells out to them and then we all sink down into the seats
They were looking around then see all of us.
They all walk up to us and sit down in the row in front of us.

The movie starts and the whole room goes silent I got really shy because Scott was there but we were all laughing and throwing popcorn at each other for about the whole movie. I was pretty much just staring at him the whole time ( I know creepy I was not pretty much staring at him I would just keep looking at him, I could not help it).

The movie ends and it was pretty good we walked one way and the boys walked the other

We went to lunch and went shopping after I went home and pretty much crashed I was so tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I'm trying to rush it up as fast as I can so it can start getting to the good parts

☺️☺️