Party!! Chapter 16

It's been about a month and a half since mum and dad told me that we are moving and I'm still not happy about it.
------------------------------
Well I was invited to this party tonight which will be my last one here so I totally going the other girls aren't going because they have plans.

I woke up pretty late it was about 2pm and the party was at 6 and I did not have to start getting ready for a few more hours
I go down stares and grab a bowl of pasta we had left over from last night and a cup of water.
By the time I had finished that and did my dishes it was about 3 and then I started watching a movie the mortal instruments for about the 500th time but it was getting late so I stopped the movie and start getting ready I have a quick shower and not washing my hair then I get out and pick my outfit out.
I picked out a black singlet crop top and denim blue jeans and then a pair of high hell shoes with 2 zips on the sides then a black and white chevron patent on a long cardigan. As you can tell I went for more of a plain look.

I still have my towel on and I walk into my bathroom trying to find out what makeup look I'm going to do.
After a few minutes I found a look on Pintrest it was a nude brown lip with a dark brown but light smoky eye with a thick cote of mascara well I already had my foundation on and the rest.
The I start on my hair I take to parts on the sides and plat it then I pull it back and put it into a little bun then I curl my hair to make it look waive.
I go into the kitchen and sit on my phone waiting for Scott to pick me up and take me there well he is coming as well.

After about half and hour of waiting he finally shows up I go and give my mum and dad a kiss goodbye
"Love you" I said to them
"We love you to" they answers back

"Dammm you look amazing" he said as we walk out to his car
"I know I do" I said back
"It's good you do" he answers back
When we get to his car he pulls me in and kisses me on the forehead
"Seriously baby you look beautiful"
And then he opens the door and I get in the car

After about 20 minutes of driving we get to the house and we both get a drink
the only reason Scott is having a drink is because one of his friends dose not drink and he will drive us home.

~Time skips~

We have been here for about 3 hours and its 10pm
And Scott is so drunk he is hanging of me and I have had around the same but I'm totally fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you's guys are really liking my book I'm trying to make it interesting☺️☺️