Chapter 5

Kat's POV

I guess i must've passed out, because Niall was hovering over me and Margret was asking if she should call an ambulance.

"I'm ok, I really am," i say and i can tell that niall doesn't believe me. I reach for my phone and see my dad's name across the screen again.

"Who is it?" Niall asks, and i feel bad for not telling him before i fainted. "It's my dad, Let's just say that we aren't on the best terms," I say and Niall grabs the phone out of my hand.

"Hello?" Niall says into the phone, and i motion for him to put it on speaker. The good part is, Margret, Niall, and I are the only ones in the resteraunt.

Niall- "Hello?"

Dad- "Who's this?"

Niall- "Niall Horan"

Dad- "Why do you have my little kitty kat's phone?"

Niall- "She's in the shower right now" 

Dad- "Are you that little sluts' boyfriend?"

Niall- "She's not a slut, and yes i am."

Dad- "how is my little bitch doing in her first semester of college?"

Niall- "I'm going to hang up now. You better never call this number again." 

Niall hung up and I was just in shock, i couldn't move or talk...  "Babe, Why don't you just get a new number? then you can block his shit and he'll never  call again," Niall said and i shook my head.

"I did get a new phone, and i changed my number twice," i say and Niall looks at me confused

Margret had gotten some water for me while Niall and my Dad were on the phone. "thanks Margret, sorry to be such a bother." i say and she smiles softly at me, "It was no trouble, you're a part of this family now, and we take care of our family."

I know what you're thinking... this is happening so fast and i'm probably going to end up getting hurt... but with Niall, i feel safe. Maybe that's why i want it to go faster... because it's inevitable that im going to get hurt... so i mine as well soak up the goodness while i can. 

our food comes out and we eat, niall jokes about stupid stuff and i can't stop laughing. After we are done, we decide to go to Niall's. He lives in an apartment off of campus, but he is a sophmore in college. When we get to his place, I meet his hilarious roomates.

"Niall, Who is the hottie?" a brown haired guy says and i blush

"Kat, this is Louis my bestfriend," niall says and i go to shake louis' hand, but then he hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"Well then what are we?" another brown haired boy says and standing by him is a black haired guy with beautiful eyes.

"Kat, these are my other best friends, Liam and Zayn." After Niall said that, both guys do the same thing that louis did

"well my adorable Kit Kat, why are you with Niall?" Louis says and starts laughing, Niall punches him in the arm

"well, we're actually dating." I say and all the boys stop laughing and just stare at me with their mouthes open.

"you're dating?" Liam says 

I feel like i said something wrong, but i nod anyways

"FINALLY" Louis yells and The boys come up and hug me, I just chuckle; niall comes over and grabs my wrist, dragging me into his chest.

He kisses my cheek,then my forehead, and finally my lips. I just giggle and kiss back, meanwhile the boys decide to make puking noises. 

"Hey Kat, wanna come bowling with us?" Liam asks and i nod

Niall and I go into his room so he can change, "close your eyes," He says and i give him a confused look, "I don't want you to see my body" when he says that, i just burst out laughing but i do it anyways.

He turns towards his mirror, back to me and takes his shirt off. 

I peek open my eyes and see his beautiful abs and his happy trail, he hasn't noticed that i've opened my eyes. I walk over to him and turn him around so he's facing me, I press my lips to his and he kisses me back gently; we walk over to his bed, and he lays me down never letting his lips leave mine.

i start taking my shirt off, and his hands rake down my body. I'm not worrying about anything else besides this moment. My pants are off and he's just in his boxers, all of the sudden the door opens. 

"OH MY GOD, MY PRECIOUS EYES, PLEASE MAKE IT STOP" Louis says and i remember we're going bowling. 

He runs out the door and down the stairs to the living room and starts telling the guys about what he saw. I go to niall's closet and grab his sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I put them on and run down the stairs.

Niall follows me and grabs my waist, "Are you trying to steal my clothes? You thief!" 

I run away from him and squeal when he grabs my hips, "Don't worry! I'll save you Kit Kat!" Louis yells and pulls my arm away from Niall, I jump on Lou's back and he runs up the stairs. We hide under his bed and his feet are sticking out. 

I can hear niall coming up the stairs followed by Zayn and Liam. 

"I wonder where they are," Zayn says 

"Are those feet under lou's bed?" Liam asks and lou looks at me panickingly.

"On three we jump out and throw some pillows," lou says and i nod

"One- two- THREE" he yells and i jump out, grabbing every pillow in sight. I start chucking every pillow at Liam and Zayn, they start yelling and Niall appears.

"Niall, get your childish girlfriend and bestfriend to stop" Zayn Whines.

I laugh and run down the stairs, i arm myself with some whipcream and chocolate syrup, 

"KIT KAT, HELP THEY'VE CAUGHT ME" lou yells, I run up the stairs and spray whip cream at liam and zayn,

"Kat, can we go bowling now?" Lou says in a childish whiney voice

"yes my little loubear, we can" i say. We skip down the stairs and go to the front door putting on our shoes.

"they're like exact copies of each other," zayn says. Lou and I start laughing.

we run out the door and down to Liam's car, we both get in the back seat but we start arguing about who gets the middle. 

"Louis, you get the left seat and Kat you get the right. Zayn, you'll sit in the middle, i'll drive, and Niall will ride shotgun because he called it." Liam directs and i snort. "Ya, thanks dad" and louis highfives me after i say it. 

Liam glares at us, so we do as he says. Me and lou start acting like kids, we poke each other and zayn gets super pissed.

We finally arrive at the bowling alley and we walk inside. We get in, get our shoes, and get food, when all of the sudden i see Harry and the guys. I don't notice this, because me and Louis are playing tag.

Suddenly, I bump into someone while running from Louis. "I am so sorry, we were playing tag and-" I stop, seeing it's Harry. He looks super pissed, but softens up. Lou comes up by me, "Sorry mate, that's my bad." he says and puts his arm around me. 

"Kat, I'm sorry about what i said. I didn't mean it and i wish i could take it back." Harry says and he looks down, "I forgive you Harry," I say and hug him. 

"Let's hangout tomorrow, ok?" I say and he nods and kisses my cheek. 

"who was that?" louis says after harry walks away

"my childhood bestfriend" i say and smile, I look over at Niall and he looks super jealous... oops... my bad. 

I wish they could just get along.