Chapter 6

Kat's POV

Niall was mad, and i could tell. Seeing him jealous, turned me on. But it also made me mad that he was mad. I mean, we've been dating for a day and he's already mad at me? That's so stupid and i just don't understand.

"Ok, teams," Liam said and we all just looked around at eachother.

"Me and Kit Kat verses Liam, Zayn, and Niall" Louis says, and I squeal in excitement. "I think that is a fabulous idea Loubear!" I say and i slap his ass

"Ok, fine. Too bad you guys are gonna lose!" Zayn said and started laughing. Niall looked hurt that i wasn't on his team, but he'll get over it.

We start the game and we let Team Losers go first. Zayn steps up and misses every single pin, I laugh and so does louis. Liam pats him on the back and niall looks at him angrily.

"Ok Kit Kat, your turn," louis says and I smile

I get ready and grab my beautiful pink and green ball. I roll the ball and it knocks every single pin down. Lou runs over and picks me up, i'm spun around and kissed on the cheek. I just laugh and do a happy dance.

The game goes like this until we hit the tenth frame. Liam bowls and he hits every pin, he gets a turkey! Niall gets a strike and zayn gets nothing.

Louis gets a turkey and i also get a turkey, We got a perfect game!!!!

"YAAAAAAAAAYYYY," Lou screams and we do a syncronized happy dance

Me and Lou skip all the way to the car and we start singing we are the champions. We drive to their apartment, and everyone kinda branches off to change and eat.

Niall goes to his room and doesn't even look at me. I follow him and look at him so confused.

"Niall, what's wrong?" He doesn't answer my question right away.

"do you like harry?" He asks and I look at him shocked.

"No, I'm dating you aren't I? why would i do that to you?" I say and he just stares out the window

"Do you like louis?" I am speechless at his question

"Yes i like louis, He's like the brother I never had." I say and He just looks at me.

"Stop worrying, I like you and only you. Why can't that just be enough for you?" i ask and he can't look at me.

"Fine, i guess i'll just go" i say and i make my way to the door. I start walking down the hall, then down the stairs and i'm halfway out the door. I get into the hall and start walking to the elevator.

"Kat! Wait!" I hear my voice being called and i turn around. Niall is running down the hall and he catches up to me

He grabs my waist and in a cliche The Notebook type moment, he kisses me and i kiss back. I know what you might be thinking, how cliche and stupid. I know. But, it's kinda cute.

He pulls back, and looks at me. "I'm sorry." He says and i nod in an understanding way

He hugs me and doesn't let go, I pull away and grab his hand. we walk to his apartment and into the living room.

We lay on the couch, in a sandwhich way. It goes couch, him, and me on top. I fall asleep, head on his chest and a smile on my face.

I finally woke up and all of the guys we standing by the couch staring at me. I look down and see Niall asleep under me. Awww he looks so peaceful i don't wanna wake him up.

"umm Kat, a guy called here for you. He said his name was Henry?" Louis said, and i don't really remember what happened, because after he said that Everything went black.