Chapter One: The Beginning

Jack:

I remember when Elsa was young, she use to read stories about me to her little sister Anna. I would always look through the window and watched her read, wishing that she and her sister could see me, but of course that would never happen, or so I thought.

Three days later I noticed that Elsa had been moved to a different bedroom, and that the gates were closed and she was wearing gloves!

"Something's wrong".

I went to the Guardians for help, and they told me that Elsa and Anna were playing one night and Elsa struck Anna's head with her powers, the trolls warned that if she didn't control her powers,

"Fear would be her enemy".

The King ordered that Elsa had to, "Keep her powers hidden from everyone including Anna".

I was shocked and sad at the same time, "Poor Elsa! I have to go see her".

That night I looked through the window of Elsa's new bedroom, she was sleeping but I saw that she was crying too.

"A Nightmare".

Then a thought came through my mind, if Elsa was all alone in the world then what if I become her guardian! I smiled then I started a breeze and it pushed open her window.

Elsa:

I dreamed about that night when I struck Anna, I can't help but cry because it was my fault.

Then I woke up to a cold breeze, my window was wide open, I shivered, I thought I closed it but now it was open? It was the wind I suppose but it was cold.

"How?"

It was in the middle of summer. then all of the sudden it started to snow, in my room! "How odd this isn't my doing".

I thought then it must be....... "Jack Frost?" I said out loud.

Jack:

"What?!" I shouted she said my name! Then she looked at me and gasped "Jack Frost!"

"Yes! You can see me!" She nodded, "Oh and I thought that you would never see me". I whispered

Elsa:

I was a little scared but also happy, I always wanted to meet him, even if he was real or not. But, now here he was right in front of me talking to me.

"Am I the first?" I asked, he looked confused.

"To see you I meant".

"Oh, actually uhhh... No I mean there are other children too, but uhhh...."

"You thought that I would never see you". I said smiling.

"Ya". he said blushing "Its just you and I have the same powers".

"Your right!" I said laughing.

Then from that day Jack Frost became my guardian and he helped me have fun.

Jack:

She showed me what her powers could do she can make a snowball, make snow fall and make snowmen. I was happy that finally, I could be friends with her, and to help her know that her powers were good not bad.

For five years I took care of her and even helped Anna have fun too. But suddenly I noticed that Elsa's powers were getting stronger and she was in fear because of that, then soon she started not to believe in me.

I tried to get Elsa to see me again, but then tragedy struck.

Elsa and Anna's parents were on a ship to go trade with another kingdom. But there was a storm..... And they didn't make it, Now Anna and Elsa were truly alone and neither one of them could see me.