Chapter Two: Coronation Day

Jack: After three years past, Anna and Elsa grew up to be fine ladies. Anna was still all fun and happy, but Elsa still was afraid of her powers and was trying to control it. But she was very..... beautiful..... Oops! Did I just say that!? (Blushing very hard.)

Well uhh ahem lets continue, today was Coronation day everyone was excided to finally see the royal sisters, and to watch Elsa become Queen of Arendelle and it was only for one whole day. I was flying around until I saw Elsa by the window, I could hear her singing, "Don't let them in". "Make one wrong move and everyone would know, But its only for today".

I sighed "Oh Elsa", I touched the window and looked through,

"If only you could see me again".

Then soon it was Coronation time, I looked through the window of the chapel and saw Elsa holding a scepter, and a orb. She was struggling I could tell from the look on her face. After she finished she looked relaxed and relieved that she didn't reveal her powers, I shook my head in sadness.

At the party I saw something wonderful Elsa and Anna were talking to each other! They haven't talked to each other for years, I watched Elsa and Anna talk and they looked happy, but then Anna said "That she wished it could like this all the time".

Elsa replied "Me too".

but then she remembered,

"But it can't".

"Well why not?"

"It just can't!"

Anna excused herself, And I flew away in sadness wondering,

"Will Elsa and Anna ever be happy again?"

Then two hours later I heard Anna yell Elsa's name I flew back quickly, I saw that Elsa was running away and she was turning the Fjord into ice!

"Her powers got revealed". I gasped

I saw Anna with a man I've never seen before, then I saw Anna have one of Elsa's gloves!

"I have to find her".

So I left the kingdom to go search for Elsa.