Chapter Four: Our Talk

Jack: Me and Elsa were having the best time ever, we haven't had this much fun in 13 years. Now here we were playing snowball fight and of course I was winning.

Elsa: Oh come on Elsa you can beat him! You're just a little rusty, come on, come on, come on, Yes! Wait, wait? He caught it!?

Jack: Nice try snowflake! Nice try... then I threw it, and it hit Elsa right in the face!

"Oops".

"Oof!" Said Elsa falling on the floor.

"Whoa snowflake are you alright?"

She didn't answer

"Elsie?"

SMACK!

"Oof!" I exclaimed, she started laughing she got me in my face!

"I guess we are even!"

"Ya". I said wiping the snow off. We decided to take a break.

Elsa: "Oh Jack" I said sadly

"If only It would be like this all the time".

"Why can't it?"

'Don't you know?"

"This whole thing started because of me, I struck Anna on her head with my powers that night and from that day on I was forced to hide all these years, I was trying to control my powers it was no use, and just last night, they saw my powers, and the Duke of Weselton called me a....a monster".

I stopped, I couldn't say anymore. Jack had a hurt look on his face but gave me a encouraging smile and said

"Elsa I know what you have been through, but I want you too know that what ever happens we will get through this and make things right again".

I smiled "Thank you Jack".

Jack smiled too. And before he could say anything there was a knock on the castle's door.

Jack: "Who's here?"

"I dont know, I'll go see".

Then I got up and went down the stairs.