Chapter Seven: A Happy Ending

Jack: Outside was a disaster, it was like a blizzard and you could barely see.

Anna started walking on the frozen fjord and Olaf was blown away! I tried to save him but he was already gone, Anna was making here way through the blizzard.

"We have to find him!" I yelled to Anna.

She looked up and nodded, Anna looked terrible she was cold as ice and was freezing up.

"Don't worry Anna we'll get through this".

I whispered then all of the sudden I lost Anna....

"Anna! Anna"! I cried but there was no answe, I looked around desperately for her, when there was no hope the blizzard stopped, and it was quiet even the snowflakes stopped falling there were just stuck in place.

Then I saw everything, I saw Anna she could barely walk, then I saw Kristoff in the distance.

I smiled, everything going to be alright, but then I heard a sword being drawn, I saw Elsa on her knees and Hans behind her, he was going to kill Elsa!

Before I could move, Anna ran right between Hans and Elsa and she turned frozen solid.

Hans was unconscious from the vibration of his sword hitting her frozen hand, Elsa got up and yelled Anna's name and she looked at the statue of her and she started crying, hanging on to her.

Me, Olaf, Kristoff and a reindeer were standing there in grief for Anna.

Then all of the sudden, Anna started... melting and she was okay!

Elsa hugged Anna

"You sacrificed yourself for me?"

Anna replied quietly  "I love you". 

Olaf gasped

"An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart".

Then I realized that it wasn't Kristoff she needed, but her sister who she always loved from the beginning.

So Elsa finally figured out her powers,

(whew!) :)

Hans got what he deserved, and Olaf was now able to live in summer without melting, which is good because he told me that his dream was to see what it was like in summer.

"Huh strange".

Sven the reindeer and Kristoff become ice masters and delivers and got an awesome sled thanks to Elsa and Anna.

Meanwhile me and Elsa were chatting,

"Jack... I wanted to say thank you so much for your help and protecting Anna".

"Your welcome Elsa".

"Is there anyway I could repay you?"

I thought and then leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek quickly, she looked surprised and I was very embarrassed,

"Oh I.. I.. am so sorry, I shouldn't have done that because your the Queen and.. uh.. uh.. that wasn't right of me uh I better go".

Then just before I could leave she grabbed my collor and smiled and kissed me on the lips and I was blushing hardcore.

So that's how I met Elsa and my adventure with her and the gang.

THE END♡♡