Part 12

Before I start this chapter I just wanna thank you all for all the reads! Almost 1000! thanks! and I am so bad at making promises I guess cuz I keep telling you all I'll update more I promise but I haven't been. I'm really sorry bout that! oopsies. but I have school starting so so not making any promises😂😏 but I'll try to update on weekends or every other week. I know it's not that much and I'm so sorry I just go to private school. (if you go to private school you understand now) okay ahah if you actually read this comment "I love French fries" on this paragraph 😂😂👏 k ily you all now LETS GET IT POPPIN.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sammy POV:

"Welcome to the tour life" I said to Dakota laughing.

"Thanks...." She said slowly.

The bus stopped in NYC and we all got off except for Dakota.

"Are you coming?" I asked her.

"Oh no no I won't bother you guys. go have fun at your show and do yo thang." She said.

"What?!" I asked laughing. "Ha no your coming with us are you crazy?! your part of the Fam now." I said grabbing her arm and pulling her off the bus.

Dakota POV:

"Good Morning sunshine." Daniel said hugging me.

He gave the best hugs OMG.

"Goodmornig." I said smiling.

"AH I ship it!" Andrea screamed.

"I ship it too!" I said without thinking

"oopsies!" I squealed.

"Haha it's okay" Daniel laughed.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I ship it too."

wait so does that mean.. that like... DANIEL SHIPS US does that mean HE IS ASKING ME OUT. WHAT IS THIS LIFE?!?!

He stepped back and I looked him right in the eyes. it was such a romantic moment you know and I just knew it was time. I leaned in and I could feel it in my stomach and I said it

"Can we get food I'm starving."

"I THOUGHT YOU WHERE GUNNA KISS HIM." Cam screamed.

"YA WHAT THE HECK" A few other people said.

"nope just hungry." I laughed.

Daniel laughed too and we went to go get food. HALLELUJAH PRAISE DA LORD FOR BREAKFAST.

When we got to the hotel Daniel said he would take my bags inside and I could just wit outside, so I did.

it was really quite and nobody was out there it was kinda creepy.

I felt someone wrap the arm around my neck. I turned around to give Daniel a hug but it wasn't Daniel.

I screamed but he places his giant hand over my mouth. He was choking me and tying me up with tape and rope.

I was too scared to do anything. He threw me into a van and I knew it. I was getting kidnapped.

I sat there for a while making sure nobody could see me since I was in the truck and then managed to get my phone out to call Daniel but It wouldn't work. could this get any worse. My phone is dead UGH! but then it got a fuzzy screen and error messages. I stared at it and started to cry because once again,

Our phones got disconnected.