Part 14

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK CALLED FALLING FOR YOU. ITS ANOTHER DANIEL FAN FIC WITH HAYES TOO AND MORE PEOPLE IT WOULD MEAN ALOT IF YOU CHECK IT OUT❤️❤️

Dakota POV:

The man brought me to a tiny creepy looking house in the middle of a woods.

I escaped.

HA. Ya girl Dakota up in the hizzie houseeee. Those 3 days of karate paid off.

Basically I just "Hi YAHed" him with my supahhh ninja skills and ran for it.

Now I'm somewhere in the suburbs of NY. I have been walking for probably 20 miles now? Haha jk it was probably actually like not even 2 miles.

BUT I haven't seen a single building or house. Nothing. And my phone still won't work.

I kept walking till I found this small little cafe thing. I went inside and the TV was on!

I was about to question the lady working there how she got it on but I got startled by SEEING MY OWN FREAKING FACE ON TV. AM I FAMOUS??

"Child reported missing after being left alone in parking lot at the Marriott hotel in NYC. Police are out searching right now and please keep an eye out for her. Her name is Dakota. She is 13 years old and has blonde hair and blue eyes." A news reporter said.

OH YEAH AHAHAH I got kidnapped... sorta forgot.. oops😳

Wait what the heck. What kinda picture is that of me that they are using. Oh my god when did I take that selfie Ew what was I thinking I look like a rotten potato ewwwww.

"THERE SHE IS!" A girl yelled.

I turned around to see the waitress smiling really big.

"I found a lost child!! IMBASICALLY LIKE A HERO NOW!!" She yelled.

"Yeah you found me." I said. "Now try to find my friends and how to get back to my hotel."

"Oh sweety ill call the cops right now." She said

"how are your phones and TV working?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" She asked me.

"Well like my phone won't work and neither will my friends and it glitches and gets error messages and stuff." I exclaimed.

"Oh they didn't work earlier sweetie but now they do." She said.

I turned on my phone and it was working again.

The lady called the cops and they showed up a few hours later. She gave me food FOR FREE. SCORE!!

When the cops got there they kept questioning me all this stuff and I was just like. BISH PLEASE I JUST GOT KIDNAPPED I DINT WANNA BE QUESTIONED JUST NEVER TELL MY MOM AND GET ME BACK TO DANIEL ASAP.

"Your friend Daniel was im tears he will be so happy to hear you are okay." One cop said.

"In tears?." I asked shaky.

"Yeah. He seamed very worried for you." Another cop said.

Worried? but I'm just a fan! He can't be worried he barely even cares about me. IM JUST A FAN.

Daniel POV:

The cops called saying they found Dakota and she would be back soon.

I cried tears of joy hearing she was okay. And believe it or not so did almost everyone else on tour.

I heard a knock in the door.

"DAKOTA IS HERE DANIEL COME HERE COME HERE." Cameron Screamed.

I ran and Hugged her tighter than I have ever hugged anyone in my life. I was crying so bad. And so was she.

"The cops said you where crying when you found out I was lost." She cried. "I didn't think you cared about me so much." She cried harder.

"I care about you more then you think Dakota." I said. "You are beautiful, Funny, cute, careful and kind girl who was the only one who cared so much about meeting me to drive to Digifest when nobody else came cause they where too scared cause of everything going on. That makes me so happy. You are so strong and I love you so much Dakota." I cried.

I wiped away her tears and kissed her cheek. She blushed and hugged me again.

I'm so happy she is back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW this is a sucky chapter. This actually isn't at all like I wanted it to go but then I realized if I wrote it the way I wanted it to go Daniel and Dakota wouldn't me together in it for a long time and I just wanted to....ugh idk it's hard to explain so I hope you guys still like it😁 ily all sm❤️ byee