Part 5

Daniel POV:

SO basically it turns out that this whole "internet thing" Is some sort of mess up in the power lines and cell service or like Apple stuff and whatever. I don't even get it. But people have been saying that we should be able to use our phones and internet like normal again tonight. I just really hoped that I could get it back now so that I could see if DIGIFEST MA was still on. My flight leaves at 12:30 and it's 9:00 now. 

*two hours later*

All of a sudden I heard my phone blowing up with notifications. "YES!" I squealed like a girl. I immediately called Digi and they told me that the event was still on! I told my mom and we rushed to the car and started driving to the airport. I then got an alert. It said "Hello. This is Apple. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We think we may be hacked. We don't know how long phones will be working until we make sure there is nobody trying to hack us. So get everything you need to get done on your phone NOW! We apologize again, and we will try to work on this." 

Dakota POV:

I got this message on my phone from apple. (just pretend its the same message haha) When I read the part about doing everything I need to on my phone now, the first thing I obviously did was DM Daniel. I wrote....

"Hey Daniel! You probably don't know who I am... My name is Dakota. I don't know how much time I have so I'm going to make this quick. (You probably got that Apple message) If this is the last time I get to say anything to you I want you to know that words simply can't describe how much I love you! I don't know if Digi is on tonight so if you saw this and you could tell me that would be nice. I better go now! I love you!"

I sent it to him in instagram DM and I put my best selfie for the picture. I really hope he sees it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay Part 6 is coming soon I'm about to start writing it! ILYASM (i love you all so much) (I made that up lol)