Chapter 7

A/N: I have to find where I am going with this story, but I also feel like I need to update every weekend cause that's what I always do. So tell me what you would like to see. Also I would appreciate some votes. It's just a quick tap. It makes me think that I'm not wasting my time and someone actually likes reading this book.

Harry's pov:

"Have you seen your father?" I questioned Olivia. She was sat on the couch watching tv. She's been home from school for about an hour and I've been upstairs cleaning her room.

"No, sorry daddy." I lean to kiss her head before going into the kitchen where Niall and Zayn were. They insisted that they would make dinner tonight.

"Have you seen Lou?" I ask, "and my son?" I add in after thought. If Zayn and Niall didn't have him than Louis must have had him.

"In his pop up in the living room," Niall says.

"Outside in the backyard," Zayn explains. It doesn't take me long to figure out that Niall is talking about William and Zayn is talking about Louis. William isn't crying or anything, so I head to the double doors and pull them open. Louis is leaning against the deck railing with smoke floating up into the air near him. I didn't know he smoked.

"Hey love," I said casually and closed the door behind me. It's bloody freezing and I don't want to let all the heat in the house out. Louis stands and spins to look at me. His eyes are wide and his hands are behind his back.

"Hey," he nods. I look at him for a second with raised eyebrows, but he doesn't move.

"When did you start?" His face falls and he looks guilty as his hands move to his sides and he looks down at the cigarette between his fingers.

"Couple of months ago and I only do it when I'm stressed. Zayn got me into it, but it's a nasty habit," he shifts and puts it out in an ashtray that's resting next to him.

"You're starting a singing career," I point out, "kind of a dumb time to ruin your lungs."

"Sorry," he sighs. I shake my head and finally move over to him,

"I'm not mad. It's your choice," I shrug, "just wish you didn't try to hide it from me."

"It's gross," he shakes his head, "I've been trying to quit. I don't want to kiss you will gross smelling breath and I don't want it around the kids."

"Okay, well you're obviously stressed than right? That's why you needed to come out here. So what is it, what's wrong?"

"Zayn got a call. I need to be back in Australia to finalize papers and work by Wednesday. Thanksgiving is Thursday," he points out.

"So, what's the problem?" I question, clearly missing the point.

"I won't make it. Too long of a plane ride to LA by Thursday and it's not even a sure that I could leave then."

"So why don't we fly everyone to Australia? We can celebrate it there. It's your company darling, boss gets a day off when he wants to," I smirk and wiggle my eyebrows. He laughs and nods,

"I'm an idiot. Why wouldn't I think of that?"

"Hmm, I don't know," I hum and glue my chest to his back, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands reach up to rub my arms as he leans back into me. "Guess you're going to have to keep me around."

"Shame too," he complained, "Luke is really cute, and kind of my type."

"Yeah?" I played along.

"Mhm, tall, nice eyes, even a lip ring. Bit young, only 19, but that's legal. Plus, he has massive hands and plays the guitar. A massive hand usually means massive dick."