Chapter 5

A/N: It's four in the morning and I'm now posting this😂 I just got home Friday night from New Jersey/New York City. I saw the boys live and it was incredible, but I feel like it didn't even happen. I'm so sad, I miss them so much! Niall, my baby😍😭 my seats were on the farthest side (they were actually good seats!) so I could see the boys leaving to go back under the stadium after the concert and I watched Niall hug a girl and walk with her. I was so upset😂😭 anyways. I'm glad to be home and I've been writing this. It's kind of a filler chapter, but it's got smut which is kind of kinky as well. I hope you guys like it and maybe could go ahead and follow through will two comments. I need feedback or I feel like it's not worth posting. So tell me what you think and like it up👍🏻 and if you want tell my about your concert experience. It doesn't even have to be the boys. Tell me your favorite concert or all the ones you've been to? I've seen Neon Trees, Austin Mahone, All Time Low, and then One Direction. Anyways, enjoy xx

*unedited*

Harry's pov:

"No, he already said it was fine. I'll just let him know. Alright, see you soon. Bye," I heard Louis say. He climbed back into bed as I turned my face to look at him. "Hey," he smiled.

"Time s'it?" I mumbled.

"A little after nine."

"Where are the kids?"

"Downstairs with Niall, eating. Zayn is flying in today, is that alright?" He checked. I nodded,

"Course, he can stay in your old room."

"Oh so now I'm in here with you permanently?" He teased. I flushed and hid my face back in the pillow.

"I missed sleeping with you," I explain. He chuckles and buries his face in the back of my neck since I'm laying on my stomach.

"I missed you." His hands traced down my arms and grabbed my hands, intertwining our fingers.

"I'm so sorry Louis."

"I know, I do. Let's just move on, okay baby? We can't live in the past with regret and sadness. I'm here now and you just have to not make me go anywhere."

"I won't. Never again. I want you always, forever." I explained quickly. Not having him with me for eleven months was hell. He's been who I needed this whole time. He's my everything. He's my kids' everything.

"I'm here, always," he promises. He sits up so I roll over onto my back to look up at him. He smiles softly down at me, but it slowly turns into a smirk. I'm about to ask what he's thinking about when he moves so he's straddling me. I look up at him surprised and he leans down to connect our lips. I move my hands to his bum, pulling him into me. His hands cup my cheeks as his tongue licks over my lips, asking for entrance.

"D-door is unlocked," I gasp when he pulls away to start kissing my neck and run his hands down my naked torso.

"We'll hear them," he mumbles, "I'm going to suck you off now." I moan as he moves under the blankets and disappears from my view. He's lying flat on his stomach and I can see his feet hanging off the bed, and it's endearing until his hands quickly pull down my boxers and my hard cock slaps up. "Fuck, H." His cold, small hand slowly cups my balls as his other takes my dick in his hand.

"Fuck Lou, I'm not going to last long." I explain. I haven't been touched like this since him. I mean sure sometimes I went ahead and got myself off, but that was never the same. I moan loudly when his tongue darts out and licks up my cock. "God," I groaned.

"No, Louis," he mumbles before he takes the tip of my dick into his mouth and sucks. I would laugh at his joke, but now is not the time. I throw my head back into the pillows and moan. One hand goes down to grab at Louis' hair while the other moves up to grab at my own hair. I've needed this. He starts s rhythm, going down and choking a bit before moving up and sucking and licking the tip. His hand continues to play with my balls and I'm in pure ecstasy. My body is heating up the more he chokes and it cause me to want to move the blankets.